Home East Central General Fishing & The Outdoors

Thank You Florida Sportsman

I want to thank everyone for such an awesome year. From the mods, forum members, and everyone that is behind the scenes. You guys took a major hit and have bounced back with colors. I had the pleasure of meeting some awesome people at the Bash and look forward to the next one. Hopefully a hurricane wont be coming through at the same time but either way, we made the best of a crappy weather situation. I also thank you for posting my pics in the dynamic lead of the EC section. I will keep the reports coming along with shared info when needed. Here's to a new year! Drink up, boys and be safe out there.

Replies

• PONCEPONCE Posts: 5,946 Admiral
    Here ye here ye I agree---keep on truckin FS
  • PowerhousePowerhouse Posts: 321 Deckhand
    I came late to the party but glad I joined. Looking forward to learning much more, and what's this bash?
    Joe

2002 Hurricane 196 Fundeck-2002 Yamaha 115

efb1e8b8-d16e-4a72-be83-5f5dcba5d540_zpsam1yfgmv.jpg
  • Docked WagesDocked Wages Posts: 2,926 Admin
    Happy New Year everyone and thank you for helping to restore the foundation of this forum. We went through several transitions due to technical mishaps and software upgrades. At one point we lost this forum completely and everyone had to return and rejoin. It has been a long road to get back to we we are but I think that we are now as strong as ever. I met a lot of new members this year at the bash and other forum gatherings, made some new friends and continue to share stories with old friends. I look forward to see what fish stories 2013 will bring. Cheers and tight lines!
    Mark P. Wilson
    Marine Surveyor, SAMS-SA, ABYC
    Wilson Yacht Survey, Inc

• Austins26Austins26 Posts: 1,989 Captain
    well spoken I thank this forum an it's members
    The Original HOTD poster
    680k views 360 plus posts Deleted by a so called Mod over a little cleavage

member since Oct 1998 long before most of You