Falcons v Bucs

Well, it's the last game of the season, and after the last few I'm sure some of the Bucs are glad it will be over. :puke

I'm not sure what the spread is but I don't think it matters. Win or lose, the dirty birds will have the best record in the NFL. They won't play their starters for the whole game as the playoffs are their focus. I see the Bucs winning or losing this game...it's a toss up.

The Bucs...well, I think I predicted 6-10, gave us a great let down after getting to 6-4. We have some major issues and areas that need to be addressed. The secondary is one, and after this season I'm starting to wonder if QB is another. I'm sure there's others and let everyone chime in.

I'll take the Bucs in a crapshoot. 19-17.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abraham Lincoln

Replies

• Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,075 AG
    Oh well...at least they finished on an up note.
    WHO ARE THE BUCS? GO LIONS BABY!!!!!
    ill bet a fishing trip they have a better record than that sorry team in tampa!
    Soooooo....when's the boat leaving....:grin

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • HarrySeaHarrySea Posts: 21 Greenhorn
    Nice call, Mango Man!
  • Navy_FishingNavy_Fishing Posts: 816 Officer
    I am curious how many draft spots this win cost us. I will also be interested to see how much we have to give up to trade up and draft who we want in April.