It's Been a long time.....

since I visit here and have been on the water.... How is everyone? How are they biting on the flamingo flats and on the edge.
Hi to all my "old school" fishing buddies hope you are all doing well.

Alf
Wishin I was Fishin....

Replies

• YakerLGYakerLG Posts: 128 Officer
    caught some nice redfish trout and snook out of the kayak my last two trips down. From the looks of the boats coming and going seemingly frustrated, the bite was tough. I found some redfish in the skinny stuff, and some decent trout on the drop offs with top waters. Snook I caught were deeper on cut bait

oh yeah and it was real cold and windy when I was out, so things may have changed
  • snookyjsnookyj Posts: 1,687 Officer
    Glad to see your back Alf!!! I never met ya in person, but remember ur boat and reports!!! Welcome Back dude!!! You had a boat named Weedlines right??
  • FishNFreak68FishNFreak68 Posts: 29 Greenhorn
    Hey Snookyj

Yes, that was my boat.... right now I am boat less but shouldn't be for too long!
    I look forward to posting some reports soon.
    Wishin I was Fishin....
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,612 Admiral
    what's up dude!? nothing much has changed except for I am now a treehugger and tarponator has disappeared. I miss him.. :(
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • alacrityalacrity Posts: 2,662 Captain
    welcome back, archives still missing. ping blair.

• BobbyhernandezBobbyhernandez Posts: 131 Officer
    Welcome back!
    alacrity wrote: »
    welcome back, archives still missing. ping blair.

yeah all your old reports are still missing, and Eric is not the man anymore.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • alacrityalacrity Posts: 2,662 Captain
    yeah all your old reports are still missing, and Eric is not the man anymore.

who mentioned eric? i said pinga blair.

• hittin'_bottomhittin'_bottom Posts: 178 Officer
    Welcome back dude. I spent some time away from here and was very disappointed upon return too.

Este lugar se a hido a la mierda.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    I've upped my standards, now up yours!!!
    alacrity wrote: »
    who mentioned eric? i said pinga blair.

I mentioned Eric. he loves cats.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • FishNFreak68FishNFreak68 Posts: 29 Greenhorn
    I know things change, it is inevitable..... what else can we do but embrace it? (LMAO tongue in cheek--)
    Glad to see some familiar names popping up though! I look forward to seeing you all out on the water.
    Have a great one this weekend!
    Wishin I was Fishin....
  • TightlinesPETightlinesPE Posts: 208 Officer
    What's up Alf....good to see you back around. I just jumped back on after several years. College in the arm pit of Florida takes a lot of fishing away!