13' Boston Whaler project w/ trailer. $1200

Mid OceanMid Ocean Posts: 12 Greenhorn
13' boston whaler project with trailer. Needs work. 1971 model, gen II hull with bow brow. same model that was built into the 90's. Road worthy trailer.

$ 1200

Located in Charlotte, NC.

310-890-5485

Replies

• BnTBnT Posts: 6,644 Admiral
    that thing is a beaut!
    "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day... Don’t teach a man to fish…and feed yourself. He’s a grown man. And fishing’s not that hard"
    gandrfab wrote: »
    Sharky is always clocky, bnt is sometimes sharky,
    sharky is sometimes bnt, but bnt is never clocky
  • GT FishGT Fish Posts: 9,448 Officer
    Mighty fine vessel!
    mousey.gif
    61903c544aca27b57fb2aa29e6bc4a3b.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    I'll offer $120 if it's delivered to FL. maybe a little more. Very fine hull to start with.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • pointerDixie214pointerDixie214 Posts: 5,658 Admiral
    Dangit. I knew something like this would come up right after I got my new boat.

Oh well, mine looks a little bet more well equipped for the offshore bottom fishing I prefer.

redneck_boat.jpg
    "Her beauty radiated like a beacon from a lighthouse!" - Buddy McCoy :hail
  • Bruce LBBruce LB Posts: 3,604 Captain
    That boat is a classic.
  • Accurate TwrsAccurate Twrs Posts: 1,992 Officer
    Where's NATE... Nate will buy it... HEY NATE... HERE NATE.. NATE will rebuild it...
    Well... I didn't vote for him, So it must have been you... Thanks a lot A$$-hole..
  • DivotDivot Posts: 52 Deckhand
    What type of trailer is it?
  • $1200, that's a bit low.
    You'd have to offer me at least $1400 to take it off your hands.

And the trailer looks about as road worthy as me after a handle of beam.
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • Jim311Jim311 Posts: 4,891 Captain
    Haha, these replies are cracking me up.
  • SuperFlukeSuperFluke Posts: 1,889 Captain
    I liked this version better
  • Mid OceanMid Ocean Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    Wow.. Look, the boat is a project and a Boston Whaler. It's 1200 bucks.
    $1200, that's a bit low.
    You'd have to offer me at least $1400 to take it off your hands.

And the trailer looks about as road worthy as me after a handle of beam.

The trailer was just towed from the storage yard to a location 60 miles away with no problems. Bearings have been greased. Tires are in good shape.

MS -- Judging by your post count it seems you do a lot of that "Beam" sipping instead of the "Mackerel Snatching." (misspelled in your handle by the way) Member of the tea party maybe?
  • It was a joke, sorry for your lack of a sense of humor.
    Way back, 10 years or so ago when I joined I hit a wrong key and have kept it that way since.
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
    It's cool. Just giving you some grief back. Truce.
  • Not a problem, and BTW, I do catch my share of fish:fishing drink my beam and am a Libertarian:grin.
    Hope you get your price.
  • GT FishGT Fish Posts: 9,448 Officer
    Can i has it for free? Lib way of thinking...
    mousey.gif
    61903c544aca27b57fb2aa29e6bc4a3b.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    Not a problem, and BTW, I do catch my share of fish:fishing drink my beam and am a Libertarian:grin.
    Hope you get your price.
    I think he was pretty close.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
    Tight lines MS from a Non Tea-Party Libertarian Independent. All the best and thanks.
  • HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,612 Admiral
    I offer $5 and a pack of Black & Milds.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • copout@castaways[email protected] Posts: 5,779 Admiral
    how many wahoo can I put on the deck?