WTB Marlin lever action 444 im in central florida

Im looking to add some fun into hog hunting, so im looking to buy a 444. Scope or iron sights are fine. If you have one just hanging out and you would like some holiday spending money please email me. Like to hear what you have. Yes i know its a discontinued model that is extremely expensive to shoot.
Will be a cash transaction face to face only.
Im in Orlando
[email protected]
For the love of all outdoors recreational activities....what my spelling is off, that will learn ya. Pimping ain't easy unless u went to FSU, its a BS course.
What do u get when you can connect the dots, color inside the lines, and get your release papers.....sentence served, times up at Felon sentenced university.
Floridas first woman's college.
The only difference between FSU and all the other colleges are other colleges accept you into the university's. At FSU you are taken into custody.

Replies

• Bobjr86Bobjr86 Posts: 31 Deckhand
    Theres a website called armslist.com where you can buy sell or trade just like a craigslist but for guns, dealer posting as well as majority private sales.. Anyway theres one on there, the guy is saying that he wants to trade for a newer one but im sure that he may hear your offer, its worth a shot.. Just go to site then select florida, then tampa bay area, then select rifles and scroll through the posts.. Hope this helps you out.
  • Captjohn5150Captjohn5150 Posts: 1,698 Captain
    Thanks for the replies, but im looking for the newer model
    For the love of all outdoors recreational activities....what my spelling is off, that will learn ya. Pimping ain't easy unless u went to FSU, its a BS course.
    What do u get when you can connect the dots, color inside the lines, and get your release papers.....sentence served, times up at Felon sentenced university.
    The only difference between FSU and all the other colleges are other colleges accept you into the university's. At FSU you are taken into custody.
  • Captjohn5150Captjohn5150 Posts: 1,698 Captain
    Bought one brand new in the box from gander mountain, fired off 10 rounds at gun range with son. Kicks alittle bit like a mule. Now looking for a 226 for my son, maybe a 30/30 LActn marlin.