Update on Allan

NOAA-EnforcementNOAA-Enforcement Posts: 202 Moderator
FYI, Allan is doing better and will be returning to the forum. If I can be of assistance in the future, please contact the Miami Office.

Regards,

Ron Messa
My purpose on this site is to help everyone understand Federal Fishery Regulations and to provide information. Working with the Florida Sportsman is a collateral (volunteer) duty I asked for and enjoy; I will only give you an answer that I’m willing to put my name on and stand behind. Sometimes that means checking with other agents/offices in the area of concern.
Please Stay Safe And Have A Wonderful Day.
Special Agent Allan Coker
NOAA's Office For Fishery Law Enforcement

Replies

• snookaffinitysnookaffinity Naples, FLPosts: 1,117 Officer
    Great news regarding Allen. Thank you for filling in.
    "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
  • NOAA-EnforcementNOAA-Enforcement Posts: 202 Moderator
    Yea, I'm doing much better after running myself over with a tractor getting ready for deer season. Two surgeries later and a few weeks off, I'm back up.
    I really appreciate Ron stepping in and helping out.
    My purpose on this site is to help everyone understand Federal Fishery Regulations and to provide information. Working with the Florida Sportsman is a collateral (volunteer) duty I asked for and enjoy; I will only give you an answer that I’m willing to put my name on and stand behind. Sometimes that means checking with other agents/offices in the area of concern.
  • richard arichard a Posts: 118 Deckhand
    Good to hear you are doing better.
    Member #1125
  • FletchFletch Merritt Island, FLPosts: 2,386 Moderator
    Welcome back. My grandfather fell off a tractor and got ran over with a harrow when I was a teenager. It cut him up real bad in spots but ultimately, he made a full recovery. Hope you're back up to full speed soon.

:angel
    "Ninety percent I'll spend on good times, women and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent, I'll probably waste..."
    -- Tug McGraw on getting a raise

Get Down Fishing Charters - Port Canaveral, Florida
  • NOAA-EnforcementNOAA-Enforcement Posts: 202 Moderator
    Thank You Very Much