My 24 Year Old Son Has Hypogonadisim.(Low Testosterone) May Want To Read This......

2»

Replies

• Mango TangoMango Tango Posts: 2,019 Captain
    Lol........the bots are watching you.

Ageless Male is a legit product ($40 a month), however it is nothing more than Fenugreek and a parts of a multi vitamin. Fenugreek 200 count is available at GNC (and every other supplement store) for $15. Supplement your multivitamin and there you go.
  • MRichardsonMRichardson Posts: 6,473 Admiral
    Ball reduction surgery packaged it with a scrotelift would be a big seller in most of FL.
  • SpinfisherSpinfisher Posts: 753 Officer
    I don't know what my T level is, but if I tell Mrs. Spinfisher that am about to take extra Testoterone, she may move out or lock me out of the house. She says that my T may be too high because I always(morning, day and night) trying to get some....:wink
  • Randyleon27Randyleon27 Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    Hormone replacement is scary to anyone but there are more natural ways to boost testosterone levels now. Take Ageless Male for instance that is a supplement which contains an extract from fenugreek called Testofen and other things that help energy levels too.
  • BnTBnT Posts: 6,644 Admiral
    what kinda money are we talking to get tested?

Probably the U.S. Dollar.. Unless he lives in England where it would be a Pound.
    "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day... Don’t teach a man to fish…and feed yourself. He’s a grown man. And fishing’s not that hard"
    gandrfab wrote: »
    Sharky is always clocky, bnt is sometimes sharky,
    sharky is sometimes bnt, but bnt is never clocky
  • Steve WSteve W Posts: 613 Officer
    I have been using shots for a year now. I can definitely tell the difference when it is past 45 days.
2»