Scotty Gear-Head Track Adapter finally available at Hook1

th3umbrath3umbra Posts: 26 Greenhorn
For anyone that has been waiting for this little ditty, its finally available from Hook1. I have been waiting for this for months and finally ordered a couple last night. Should go well with the GT90 gear tracks I bought at the Florida Sportsman show from South River Outfitters.

Replies

• PBG-JohnPBG-John Posts: 419 Deckhand
    $17.99 just for the gear head? Not me. I'll be buying the Scotty bait caster WITH the deck mount for about $1.00 more and attaching it to a piece of my wife's cutting board.
    The latest survey shows that
    three out of four people make
    up 75% of the population
  • Lt.FireDogLt.FireDog Posts: 1,112 Officer
    About time! :willynilly

I'm in for at least two for use on the new "skinny" YakAttack GT-90 GearTracs I'm mounting on the cockpit gunnels of the Trident 13 & Ultra 4.7.
    Still waiting for the release of the Scotty 415 Slip Discs, which will allow infinite adjustment angles with just a quick torn of the knob.

No.415SlipDisks.pngScottySlipDisksNo.415Installed.png
  • th3umbrath3umbra Posts: 26 Greenhorn
    That is exactly how I'm mounting the rod holders on my Malibu Stealth 12. I already mounted the 2 12" GT90's on the gunnels of my kayak. Now patiently waiting for the gear heads to ship :D. BTW Lt., I'm the guy that bought the OK seat from you back in July for the little lady's kayak.
    th3umbra wrote: »
    BTW Lt., I'm the guy that bought the OK seat from you back in July for the little lady's kayak.
    Cool, now I can put a forum name to a face. thumbs_up_smiley.gif
  • CrstyCptSWitherspoonCrstyCptSWitherspoon Posts: 590 Officer
    Actually those are pretty sweet. Pricey... but sweet. I've always been jealous of the trident ultra's flush mounts on the side when I'm out on the ocean but never wanted to install a mount that could potentially get in the way and not be able to be removed. With the gear trac this would actually work great as I could put a rod holder there or a camera mount and adjust it to where I need it or remove it if I'm not using it.
  • ThundercleeseThundercleese Posts: 38 Deckhand
    I ordered a few of these also, been waiting for them for a while. Chad from Hook1 said that their initial stock sold out in a blink. More coming in this week. :)
    Chad from Hook1 said that their initial stock sold out in a blink. More coming in this week. :)
    I wouldn't believe a word out of that rednecks mouth! 001_tongue.gif
    Alot of folks are waiting for several new items from Scotty to hit the market.......taking too doggone long! smiley-bangheadonwall-yellow.gif:grin