savage tactical for hunting rifle or m4

I have a savage 10 tactical .308 with a choate aftermarket stock (and original stock). It has some trigger work done on the accutrigger and is a very good shooter, expect these guns to shoot under 1moa out of the box, after the work it can shoot .50-.7 moa with the right guy at the trigger. Did not use it as much as I expected to the past couple years. I would rather have something else in the safe I use more. I will trade it for an AR platform or hunting rifle of equal value.

let me know what you got.

This is what it looks like although its not a true mcmillian stock.
10fcp1.jpg

Replies

• MosesMoses Posts: 1,203 Officer
    Cash, what are you looking for?
    The peanuts and beer took its toll. I had to fart really bad. I would normally ease away and let it out. I thought it was time for her to grow up.
    It was a varoooom! It shook the pine needles off the trees. She broke and ran.
    "Daddy, you stink!"
    She's my best buddy to this day! You never know how these things will work out!
    Sayin... Reck

1387463400_20_1_USD_5_default.png
    Joey Buttons - FRIEND FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ProFISHentProFISHent Posts: 731 Officer
    probably start out around 850ish, I see them at the shows from 700-1000 and they have original stocks and no work done to them, but they are still really nice. it comes with adjustable (on a rail system) bipod as well as a cheap "starter" scope with sunshade.
  • ProFISHentProFISHent Posts: 731 Officer
    Also willing to trade or police Remington 700 in a different caliber