Home Southeast General Fishing & The Outdoors

2013 BASH COTTAGES

According to River Palm Cottages' web-site, all of the cabins were sold out for the May 17 and 18th FS bash.

I was a little concerned, but then I phoned them and found out that the web-site is blocked, to allow FS members to secure cabins ahead of everyone else. GOOD DEAL... Would have been even better if someone had made that known ahead of time, but all is good now. So... If you are planning to attend the bash, CALL for reservations!

I have cabin #2 booked and can hardly wait to meet everyone and relax, and have a good time. Allwaysforward and I will be sharing the cabin and fishing the tourney together. Moving into a new home and getting everything unpacked, re-organized, re-painted, re-modeled, re-seeded, re-planted, re-surfaced and re-done... I have been doing nothing but work, work, work, since we moved to Sebastian. And I'm supposed to be RE-TIRED! I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel... Just hope it's not an on-coming train.

I can "Sub-Let" one of the bedrooms, with two twin beds, if anyone is interested... Friday and Saturday night. PM me!

See you at the BASH!!
GOD BLESS AND TIGHT LINES!

Replies