Skip to main content
Home Classifieds: General

Wtb quantum cabo, and energy spare spool

Looking to buy a quantum cabo 50, or 60 also looking for a quantum energy 40 size spare spool please let me kno what you have

Replies

• reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    I got a 'NiB' Quantum Energy E40-PTi-A (w/extra spool) I'd sell for $100-Shipped (or $45/Shipped for just the extra spool)
    (PS- Tackle Direct has a 'Private Sale' going on right now on the discontinued Cabos at a great price)
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
  • AfroanglerAfroangler Posts: 190 Deckhand
    I got a 'NiB' Quantum Energy E40-PTi-A (w/extra spool) I'd sell for $100-Shipped (or $45/Shipped for just the extra spool)
    (PS- Tackle Direct has a 'Private Sale' going on right now on the discontinued Cabos at a great price)

I have the quantum energy reel I just want to get an extra spool not to insult you but I think just for the spool 45 is a little steep would you go down on that?
  • reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    Afroangler wrote: »
    I have the quantum energy reel I just want to get an extra spool not to insult you but I think just for the spool 45 is a little steep would you go down on that?

Not insulted at all... Don't really want to sell the spool w/o the reel, therefore the price is a little inflated...
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
  • Derek ArsuaDerek Arsua Posts: 2,474 Captain
    I have a cabo 20 on a rod I don't really use
  • monoxidemonoxide Posts: 1,094 Officer

My buddy ordered a cabo from that sale and they had to refund him since they sold 200 more then what they had. They had a ton of bocas left tho
    ted.gif
    ted.gif