Home Classifieds: Hunting and Shooting

ARs, AKs, Lowers, Mags, Ammo all for sale !!!

Spikes AR-15 Lowers. $250 each.

Just note the one you want based on the pictures below:

spike-50.jpg

spike-54.jpg

spike-58.jpg

spike-58flag.jpg

spike-pistol05.jpg

spike-pistol99.jpg

Polish ak47 built around 2005 by Vector arms. This is not your cheap CAI AK. This AK was built by one of the better companies.

The package includes 10 magazines, sealed 640rnd sardine can of ammo, full large ammo box of ammo, and full small ammo box of ammo. I'd say there is probably about 3000 rounds of 7.62x39 included in this package.

Asking $2500 OBO

ak47.jpg

I have several sets of 10x 30 round pmags I am selling for $250. They are new in a sealed bag, with dust covers, no window.

pmag.jpg

I have a Vietnam style A1 AR15 I built years ago that I am selling. The barrel/upper is from a Colt M16 and the lower is an Anvil that I had custom engraved with the ACE of death symbol on it. It comes complete with the original M16 sling, the rare shiny furniture including triangular handguards and a trap door stock. $1500 OBO.

M16-1.JPG

M16-2.JPG

M16-3.JPG

M16-4.JPG

M16-5.JPG

Original, early 80's Ruger Mini-14 with original wood stock and SS side folder. Comes with 4X SS aftermarket mags, 2X plastic aftermarket mags, 1x Black aftermarket mag and an original low capacity magazine. Pinned aftermarket flash hider added by previous owner. I'm unsure of what the round count from the previous owner was but I only put about 50 rounds through it. As you can see in the pics this rifle is near mint and in very good shape considering its age. Sling and sling adapter included. $1500 OBO.

mini14-R1.jpg

mini14-R2.jpg

mini14-R3.jpg

mini14-L1.jpg

mini14-L2.jpg

Purchasing info

Firearm sales:

Payment via credit cards get charged an extra 3% to cover fees. All credit card purchases must be face to face. Orders to be shipped must be pre-paid via a Postal Money Order, Wells Fargo or Regions drawn check. I will only ship in-state to an address on your FL CWL and out of state to FFL. Make sure your FFL accepts shipments from non-FFL's. Bill of sale required for all in-state sales. I wont ship ammo.

Other Sales:

Payment via credit cards get charged an extra 3% to cover fees. All credit card purchases must be face to face. Orders to be shipped must be pre-paid via a Postal Money Order, Wells Fargo or Regions drawn check. I will not ship ammo.
"The pen is mightier than the sword, but the wise carry both."