Perfect sheepshead / inshore boat...

Sea SnakeSea Snake Posts: 5,472 Admiral
I have a '95 Key West explorer with a 40 hp Mariner on the back that runs very good. Not sure of the hours but it doesn't look like much. The boat is very reliable and is wired for a trolling motor, (but I don't have one). It comes with 2 batteries, and is ready to fish. Perfect for any inshore fishing as well as skinny water, and it's great to tie up to some bridge pilings and kill a bunch of sheepsheads. :hail The trailer is in good repair also with new hubs and tires and rims (as of a year or so ago). This is not a mint boat, but it is in very good shape, and really needs no cosmetic repairs. It's just a good reliable fishing boat, which is what I use it for. It has two seats, that you can move around the boat, and also a 20 gallon or so livewell in the port stern. It also has a GPS, which is an older model....it works but I'd get a new one if I really needed one, and a separate color depth finder, that works perfect. At one point in time it had a bimini top, because the hardware is still there, but right now it doesn't have one, ( I bought it without a top ).

I bought a new boat and am only selling this one to purchase a new trailer for it.

I'm asking $3300 for it.

You can call me anytime at 904-545-3482 or email me at [email protected]

(I know...I need to take some better pictures....)

Steve

KW3_zpsacbf8000.jpg

KW2_zpsd4437725.jpg

KW1_zps0f5b8320.jpg

Replies