Offshore and Inshore 'yakkers may be interested in these:

I've got these two really nice Redbone rods but the butts are too short for my liking and I couldn't imagine why they made them this way. Then I got to thinking if I was sitting in a kayak, they might be perfect. But I dont fish out of a 'yak, so...

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?96305-2-Short-handle-Redbones-for-kayakers-1-Sargus&p=1213939#post1213939
cuda-title2_zpsb81e4f1d.jpg
greggl wrote: »
Strive for self-sacrificial levels of empathy and sympathy. We are only set free by becoming the scapegoat, or sin eater', rather than picking a target and 'throwing stones.'
nuevowavo wrote:
Think you're pretty clever? Think again. Time for a break.
:rotflmao

Replies

• ZimmerNoleZimmerNole Posts: 9,244 Officer
    I see you're in Orlando, I'm very interested in the spinning rod too bad I'm in South Florida.
    Heroes On the Water
    South Florida Chapter Coordinator
    https://www.facebook.com/HOWSouthFloridaChapter

"Helping find peace for those who fought to defend it!" :USA
    FREEDOM CAPTURED!

FSU Alumni GO NOLES!!! >>
    >

2013 Hobie Outback
  • Pescatoral PursuitPescatoral Pursuit Posts: 5,065 Admiral
    I will ship it to you for $10 extra.
    Strive for self-sacrificial levels of empathy and sympathy. We are only set free by becoming the scapegoat, or sin eater', rather than picking a target and 'throwing stones.'
    nuevowavo wrote:
  • DukesFinDukesFin Posts: 585 Officer
    Spinning sold.Any takers on the conventional?
    nuevowavo wrote:
  • DukesFinDukesFin Posts: 585 Officer
    Very pleased with the spinning set up man! Thanks a million for the quick shipping. BTW... The UPS guy was amazed at how well you packed the rod (he hung out to see it). Wish I needed or knew anyone in need of a conventional set up. If I hear of someone, I'll definitely send them to you.

Now... Just to get a big striped bass to hit a freelined herring on the new setup! First one is dedicated to you.

Tight lines!

Duke
    Thanks for the kind words and quick payment. I hope you get your personal best with it, and I'll be waiting for that video!

Chuck
    nuevowavo wrote: