Home Classifieds: Fishing Tackle

Shimano Calcutta Conquest 300 TAKE A LOOK

Shimano Calcutta Conquest 300. If you searched for this listing you know exactly what you are looking at, the absolute best round bait caster for any amount of money. This can not be purchased from a local distributor (JAPAN Model), must be shipped into the US. This reel is in spectacular condition, NO SCRATCHES, perfect working condition. I purchased it new from Japan Tackle several years and have only used it a couple of times. I have way too much personal fishing equipment and I am just shedding some of my reels. It is spooled with a top shot of 200 yards of 20 lb yellow power pro. It comes with the original conquest soft case and owners manual. If you love quality equipment this is a great reel for you. It almost belongs in a display case and not on a fishing rod.

They make this frame in 4 models. This is the top of the line. Search this out and you will see this is a great price. In the past 3 years the price of these reels (new) has actually increased.

I have a wonderful AIRUS Ultra rod that I have matched this with, available as well

Reel $425
Combo $540

It would be best to contact me directly (Sarasota/Bradenton)

Brian
(941)753-8971