Home Politics

Reagan’s Childhood Home To Be Bulldozed For Possible Future Home Of Obama Library

Replies

• heathenheathen Posts: 7,080 Officer
    dang, we're gonna lose both of ronnie's books. and one hadn't even been colored in yet. :grin
  • gunby31gunby31 Posts: 5,777 Officer
    Oh, the times they are a changin.
  • capt billcapt bill Posts: 4,035 Officer
    Cant bulldoze his legacy and history as one of the greats of the modern era :)
    attachment.php?attachmentid=58515&d=1353007399
  • seajay-1seajay-1 Posts: 4,736 Captain
    capt bill wrote: »
    And that is what scares the Dem's/Libs. A parking lot resembles obomers time in office,nothing going anywere.
  • chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
    seajay-1 wrote: »
    And that is what scares the Dem's/Libs. A parking lot resembles obomers time in office,nothing going anywere.

So do you think you will like it better when Hillary is elected in 2016? Hey, at least she's white.
    Chubasco.jpg

oh yeah, ray-gun's legacy: the iran-contra scandal, tripling the debt, raising taxes 11 times. one hell of a republican legacy. :rotflmao
  • dstockwelldstockwell Posts: 13,813 AG
    heathen wrote: »
    oh yeah, ray-gun's legacy: the iran-contra scandal, tripling the debt, raising taxes 11 times. one hell of a republican legacy. :rotflmao

Yep, most popular republican liberal.
    It is not the responsibility of the United States to solve the problems of other countries.
    heathen wrote: »

A heck of a lot better than your boy in office right now and arguably better than clinton as well
    A heck of a lot better than your boy in office right now and arguably better than clinton as well

Yea, he hasn’t even come near doubling the debt. Even Bush was able to do that and like was said before Reagan tripled it. Well, Obama still has some time so maybe he can catch up with your heroes.
    Chubasco.jpg
    chubasco wrote: »
    So do you think you will like it better when Hillary is elected in 2016? Hey, at least she's white.

As far as a Dem. she would be a whole lot better. Whats with the race card? Thats right your Dem. Typical responce.
    As far as a Dem. she would be a whole lot better. Whats with the race card? Thats right your Dem. Typical responce.

Ok, lets play your game. YOU tell us why Hillary would be better than Obama. Then we can see that it's not a race issue.
    Chubasco.jpg
    Ok, lets play your game. YOU tell us why Hillary would be better than Obama. Then we can see that it's not a race issue.
    Not my game. You put her in the run. And played the card. You defend your rant. I stated she would be better. I presume you disagree.
    Not my game. You put her in the run. And played the card. You defend your rant. I stated she would be better. I presume you disagree.

I don't think there would be much of a difference at all. I contend that you said Hillary would be better only because she is white. So prove me wrong. YOU made the claim that Hillary would be better so tell us how. If you can't then it must be cause she's white as I don't see any other policy or position differences.

BTW, there really is no more room for any more gutted republicans on my trophy wall so do your best.
    Chubasco.jpg
    Yea, he hasn’t even come near doubling the debt. Even Bush was able to do that and like was said before Reagan tripled it. Well, Obama still has some time so maybe he can catch up with your heroes.

Raegan's first term job creations speak for itself unlike Obama's failed stimulus plan
    Raegan's first term job creations speak for itself unlike Obama's failed stimulus plan

So you think Obama shoud follow in Reagan's footsteps and raise taxes 11 times or maybe he can be like Reagan with 138 of his administration officials involved in criminal actions.

Try Googling:

Reagan Department of Housing and Urban Development grant rigging

Reagan Lobbying scandal

Reagan EPA scandals

Reagan El Mozote Massacre

Reagan Inslaw Affair

Reagan Savings & loan crisis

Reagan Debategate

Reagan Iran-Contra Affair
    Chubasco.jpg

don't be shy. tell us why she'd be better. we can't wait to hear this. :grin
    I don't think there would be much of a difference at all. I contend that you said Hillary would be better only because she is white. So prove me wrong. YOU made the claim that Hillary would be better so tell us how. If you can't then it must be cause she's white as I don't see any other policy or position differences.

BTW, there really is no more room for any more gutted republicans on my trophy wall so do your best.

We understand that you do not think. That has been evident. I do not need to cite the difference between the two. Try doing your own research. But you still are playing the race card. Must be a closet bigot Dem.
    I do not need to cite the difference between the two.

:rotflmao

sure. sure.
  • Team SabatageTeam Sabatage USA, USA, USAPosts: 13,014 AG

Great what?

The guy wasn't even a great actor.

How about his press secretary? He a big hero of yours too? You know the one, James Brady. The biggest gun control advocate ever, EVER!
    Strap me in, tie me down and roll me a bone, I'm getting on an airplane and I'm flying home...

We understand that you do not think. That has been evident. I do not need to cite the difference between the two. Try doing your own research. But you still are playing the race card. Must be a closet bigot Dem.

So sad, another repub OWNED. THEY say Hillary would be better than Obama but can't give a SINGLE reason as to why. Well, we all know the real reason you think so.

So which one of you all is this???

original_zpsfd5cf1cd.jpg
    Chubasco.jpg
  • Team SabatageTeam Sabatage USA, USA, USAPosts: 13,014 AG
    Yeah, Seajay, government healthcare was Obama's idea, not Hillary's in 1994.
    Strap me in, tie me down and roll me a bone, I'm getting on an airplane and I'm flying home...
    So sad, another repub OWNED. THEY say Hillary would be better than Obama but can't give a SINGLE reason as to why. Well, we all know the real reason you think so.

original_zpsfd5cf1cd.jpg

my reference was with respect to Bill, the only qualified Clinton to be president
    Yeah, Seajay, government healthcare was Obama's idea, not Hillary's in 1994.

Really

original_zpsfd5cf1cd.jpg
    So sad that you can not figure it out on your own. Dumb ignorant Bigot
    so you can't provide any reasons why hillary would be better.

chubasco has you pegged. :grin
    So sad that you can not figure it out on your own. Dumb ignorant Bigot

YOU made the statement that Hillary would be better than Obama and when I ask you to tell us why you can't even give us one reason. Instead you want me to prove YOUR statement for you. Now WHO do you think is appearing dumb and ignorant here.

You should really consider moving back to OT. You are way out of your league here and are embarrassing yourself and your fellow bigots and republicans.
    Chubasco.jpg
  • TightLine904TightLine904 Posts: 409 Officer
    I'm not racist,I hate Obama's white half too.:grin
    YOU made the statement that Hillary would be better than Obama and when I ask you to tell us why you can't even give us one reason. Instead you want me to prove YOUR statement for you. Now WHO do you think is appearing dumb and ignorant here.

You should really consider moving back to OT. You are way out of your league here and are embarrassing yourself and your fellow bigots and republicans.

Not asking you to prove anything. You are the one that put her on the ticket. And played the race card. Now you try to change it with double talk. Try again.
    Tell us why you are a bigot.
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 AG
    You are technically correct sir. Raygun's marionette performance nearly caused all out nuclear war & converted America from the world's greatest lender into a debtor nation, more than bankrupting us. Between Ronnie's dementia & Nancy's astrologers we had a scripted B Actor in the Whitehouse. His "legacy" is like a stain on our "history" - the embodiment of Ike's warning about the evils of The Military Industrial Complex.

But, It's TRUE, "Cant bulldozer" away "Raegan's" stain & stink. Recall the journalist's lament about when the legend outsells the truth, print the legend? Reagan's legend doesn't hold up to historical scrutiny. It's metaphorically indelible & a "bulldozer" is the wrong tool to research & understand history.
    Cant bulldoze his legacy and history as one of the greats of the modern era

Had seen all Reagan's movies & all episodes of 'Death Valley Days' long before he auditioned for politics. He always reminded me of Zeppo Marx, the Classic Dweeb. His worst role was as President. The endless jokes about too many hits to the head playing football w/o helmet, obvious early slip into dementia & grandfatherly persona is the "legacy" I remember. Trying to forget how close he came to provoking WW3.