Home Northwest General Fishing & The Outdoors

Are there any Vizsla owners out there ???? SBF looking for SBM...........

The "B" is for Brown.....:cool:

I have a female that wants some loving......2 years old and she's the hottest ticket in town. The only other guys around are her dad and brother.......she's not into that kinda thing. I've looked all over Ga. and I just can't find anyone other than some folks in Atlanta that may have a Vizsla????
I knew my brethren here on the forum would have answers............ any ideas ? I'm willing to drive a little ways, but not an extended roadtrip.....would like someone local. I'm thinking somebody in the plantation "know" will have some connections.:huh

Replies

• jcbcpajcbcpa Posts: 1,886 Captain
    QUOTE=J Youmans of Ga;1203610]The "B" is for Brown.....:cool:

I have a female that wants some loving......2 years old and she's the hottest ticket in town. The only other guys around are her dad and brother.......she's not into that kinda thing. I've looked all over Ga. and I just can't find anyone other than some folks in Atlanta that may have a Vizsla????
    I knew my brethren here on the forum would have answers............ any ideas ? I'm willing to drive a little ways, but not an extended roadtrip.....would like someone local. I'm thinking somebody in the plantation "know" will have some connections.:huh[/QUOTE]

This is my female. My neighbor at the lake (Lake Walter F George, Ft Gaines) owns her parents. Great, great dogs.
    I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.
    Herbert Bayard Swope
    US editor & journalist (1882 - 1958)
  • J Youmans of GaJ Youmans of Ga Posts: 84 Deckhand
    They are like people.......actually more human than some humans I know !! She's a beaut !!!
  • J Youmans of GaJ Youmans of Ga Posts: 84 Deckhand
    Thanks for the help Jeff...........Tom and Joy hooked me up with Ace and he is something else. My gal loves him !!! I'll keep you posted !! I knew the forum would come through !!
  • jcbcpajcbcpa Posts: 1,886 Captain
    Your welcome. Ace is good one. I'm glad she likes him. I know that he likes her. hehe
    I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.
    Herbert Bayard Swope
    US editor & journalist (1882 - 1958)