Home Northwest General Fishing & The Outdoors

Overcriminalization

Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in tattoos & sometimes the most judgmental people you meet go to church on Sundays...

Replies

• tapatetapate Posts: 5,263 Admiral
    It can be confusing. I can't keep up with the new regs at all.
  • BigfootBigfoot Posts: 9,383 Admiral
    tapate wrote: »
    It can be confusing. I can't keep up with the new regs at all.

If we have such a tight budget, how is we have all these popo out there??? A in the part where Texas just ordered several high speed offshore rigs to focus on enforcement of Fishing regs

Going Non compliant conflicts with my Faith

Signed: I miss Bush
    Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in tattoos & sometimes the most judgmental people you meet go to church on Sundays...
    ferris1248 wrote: »
    I have a hard time believing Burt Rico is telling the truth. :)

As for too many laws? Yes there are and it's a dangerous web to get caught up in. Not only so-called environmental but many other areas such as drugs.

Prosecutors wield dangerous powers and in many instances use them for their own gain, not for the betterment of the community.

Buddy told me a few weeks ago while BSing over drinks his biggest fear was going to prison for a crime he did not commit...I can see his point these daze
  • TriplecleanTripleclean Posts: 6,591 Officer
    **** right Florida is over patrolled. I cant clear any inlet without seeing some form of LE. When you head back they have been relived and a new guy is there. But when I go to Home Depot or a resturant they are full of illegals? Drugs are cheaped and better than ever and in huge supply. What is LE looking for that expanding their union membership and collecting their pay checks?

Dont get me going on the sad and sorry non-sea farers that salute Janet Naponatino as there secDef.
  • Nat-LightNat-Light Posts: 451 Deckhand
    Bigfoot wrote: »
    If we have such a tight budget, how is we have all these popo out there??? A in the part where Texas just ordered several high speed offshore rigs to focus on enforcement of Fishing regs

Going Non compliant conflicts with my Faith

Signed: I miss Bush

What about when your faith conflicts with the law? As for too many popo, that is because of 9/11 and the rise of the Department of Homeland Security. Local and state law enforcement have been given billions of dollars of federal money each year. That will be one of the major sticking points for FWC not going non-compliant with the snapper regs. The feds are going to blackmail them and say go compliant or we cut the money. As for too many laws, that goes without saying. It's all about controlling every aspect of our lives. A very telling statistic is that we have more people in prison in this country than any other country in the world. Are we really the land of freedom? Maybe, it you play by all their rules.
  • TriplecleanTripleclean Posts: 6,591 Officer
    Bigfoot wrote: »
    Buddy told me a few weeks ago while BSing over drinks his biggest fear was going to prison for a crime he did not commit...I can see his point these daze

I know this personally. They tried to deep fry me, I went jury because I felt they all were out to get me. No evidence, No witnesses and the case didnt even make sence... Jury came back in 20 minutes and found me guilty.... I told everyone in the court they could F-off.... Beat the felony..... got a misdeminor and did a month.
    Dang Triple. Dang!!!

I want to have some beers with you and Nat light too. You guys get it.

Nat nailed another one.
  • trout069trout069 Posts: 5,082 Admiral
    lord help you if you go down the hootch in a drift boat.yesterday park rangers tailed 6 friends in 2 drift boats from johnson ferry ramp to meeting them at 5:30 at hwy41 ramp.new ranger,said that 2 good friends were doing illegall guiding.said guides used drift boats like these.both friends who own the boats make coin and own the drift boats to fish ga and nc.fed park ranger told them he was getting them for something.detained them long enough that it was dark thirty and wrote 6 50 dollar trespassing ticks.their maybe more to story but still,come on.more of this crap fixing to happen all over.signed thank you reelected muslim prince.and gwbjr 4 creating homeland insecurity.am i supposed 2 worry at red,orange or yellow?or when i cant buy ammo!gonna be a long 4 years and i will take it out on the fish.