Obama 1st US president since Ike to get 51% of vote in two successive elections

chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
Don't know if anyone's still following this but, believe it or not, votes from the election are still being counted (NY and HI have yet to certify their results). And sometime recently, Obama crossed the 51% mark. That makes him the first US president since Eisenhower to get 51% of the vote in two successive elections. So there's your fun fact for the day.

Now, go out and have a Happy New Year conservatives cause you know the rest of the year is gonna be miserable for you.
Chubasco.jpg

Replies

• CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    First one to get more than 100% of the votes in so many precincts too.
    Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,139 AG
    The only thing President Obama needs to change is to have that mole on his face removed as it will not look so good in scale on Mount Rushmore.
  • coldaircoldair Posts: 11,498 Officer
    he is right up there with Stalin and ****
    169304.GIF
  • gunby31gunby31 Posts: 5,777 Officer
    I left this forum after he won in 2008. Not this time... I think I'll stick around and enjoy the sweet sound of righties squealling like pigs for the next 4 years.
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 Officer
    Yes, Comrade chubasco, am "still following this". Pravda reports, that as the final ballots are processed, MITT THE TWIT is in line to get 47% of the vote.
  • rickcrickc Posts: 9,171 Admiral
    chubasco wrote: »
    Don't know if anyone's still following this but, believe it or not, votes from the election are still being counted (NY and HI have yet to certify their results). And sometime recently, Obama crossed the 51% mark. That makes him the first US president since Eisenhower to get 51% of the vote in two successive elections. So there's your fun fact for the day.

Now, go out and have a Happy New Year conservatives cause you know the rest of the year is gonna be miserable for you.

There is hope for the future of America

The People have Awaken
  • tagtag Posts: 8,795 Admiral
    51% of the vote, so he barely won. Got it.
  • Justins DadJustins Dad Posts: 3,247 Officer
    It's not about left or right, it's about the Country. And, in my mind, Obama is a disaster for the Country!
  • gunby31gunby31 Posts: 5,777 Officer
    It's not about left or right, it's about the Country. And, in my mind, Obama is a disaster for the Country!

Yeah, "in your mind"... Now try considering reality. But this may be difficult for one who believes so strongly infairytales.
  • Don BDon B Posts: 857 Officer
    The only thing President Obama needs to change is to have that mole on his face removed as it will not look so good in scale on Mount Rushmore.

I wish they would put him on Rushmore, it would give me a reason to make the hike to the top. So I could **** down it.
  • Don BDon B Posts: 857 Officer
    tag wrote: »
    51% of the vote, so he barely won. Got it.

Remember the 47%,voting for their government teat Romney spouted, then he only needed 4%, we have way more than 4% in idiots.
  • Justins DadJustins Dad Posts: 3,247 Officer
    What is the reality? It only takes a minute to realize our Country is failing. The entire foundation of Obama is rooted in lies and failures. He and his supporters spell DISASTER!
    gunby31 wrote: »
    Yeah, "in your mind"... Now try considering reality. But this may be difficult for one who believes so strongly infairytales.