My apollogies to the Liberals.

TightLine904TightLine904 Posts: 409 Officer
It's not often that you Liberals get things right,but I am man enough to admit it when you blind squirrels actually find a nut.It appears that Gun Free Zones actually work.Here is the proof.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dg_AcBeHgo

Replies

• Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,140 AG
    Conservatives have firmly established an intelligence free zone, followed by a strong root against America zone, including a work to destroy America section, it's called Fox News Channel and it's very popular with those that are incapable of thinking for themselves or unable to form an original thought.

Praying for harm to befall America out of petty disdain for her President and complete lack of regard for country excluded, of course.
  • TightLine904TightLine904 Posts: 409 Officer
    Conservatives have firmly established an intelligence free zone, followed by a strong root against America zone, including a work to destroy America section, it's called Fox News Channel and it's very popular with those that are incapable of thinking for themselves or unable to form an original thought.

Praying for harm to befall America out of petty disdain for her President and complete lack of regard for country excluded, of course.
    Congratulations!!!You have just won "Most stupid Post of 2012"...and with only hours to spare....well played, Bimini,well played.
  • FLDXTFLDXT Posts: 2,490 Captain
    Congratulations!!!You have just won "Most stupid Post of 2012"...and with only hours to spare....well played, Bimini,well played.

Agreed...I think some sort of trophy is in order.

That's rich from someone who thinks the country was great under these **** stains:
    This country was at its best under Reagan and Bush...PERIOD....

But, I'm sure that's the best conservatives will ever be able to do.
  • FLDXTFLDXT Posts: 2,490 Captain
    That's rich from someone who thinks the country was great under these **** stains:

But, I'm sure that's the best conservatives will ever be able to do.

...and followed closely by the weakest of 2012.
  • old thompsonold thompson Posts: 6,497 Officer
    FLDXT wrote: »
    ...and followed closely by the weakest of 2012.

Year ain't over yet....
    He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

No representation without taxation!
    Year ain't over yet....

No doubt, just getting warmed up, are you guys excited over the upcoming Obama tax cuts?
  • Accurate TwrsAccurate Twrs Posts: 1,992 Officer
    Haaaaaaaaaah... That's great. Bimini choking on his own crap... The year is done i'm happy now...
    Well... I didn't vote for him, So it must have been you... Thanks a lot A$$-hole..
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    Tax cuts? Bwahahahahaha... The liar in chief can't destroy the country with tax cuts. He will call some cuts and raise more. Just like his employment numbers...
    Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • Team SabatageTeam Sabatage Posts: 12,853 AG
    Insignificance sucks doesn't it, hold onto your hats RWWJs, he's gonna take it all before he's done. No reelection to worry about, better move out of the country now, cause if you wait, he'll take your money as you leave.
    Strap me in, tie me down and roll me a bone, I'm getting on an airplane and I'm flying home...
    Fact is after Midnight tonight the Bush tax cuts are dead forever because conservative filth killed them due to their intransigence, any new cuts will be known historically as the President Obama tax cuts for the middle class.

That is a fact that will soon be realized..
  • coldaircoldair Posts: 11,498 Officer
    Kim Kardashian is preggers!
    169304.GIF
    coldair wrote: »
    Kim Kardashian is preggers!

Dang, I think the baby daddy is Black too.
  • coldaircoldair Posts: 11,498 Officer
    [video=youtube_share;8cT_Ulmcrys]
    169304.GIF