For you Obama Voters....

Gary MGary M Posts: 13,188 AG
Your boy is out there, lying through his Muslim lips once again...........What's it like to know that you were "duped"? :rotflmao

Obama: ‘I Cut Spending by Over a Trillion Dollars in 2011’

By Terence P. Jeffrey

December 30, 2012

(CNSNews.com) - Appearing on NBCs “Meet the Press” on Sunday, President Barack Obama said that he cut spending by more than $1 trillion in 2011. However, the White House Office of Management and Budget says that federal spending increased by $147 billion from fiscal 2010 to fiscal 2011.

Host David Gregory asked Obama: “Well, you talk about dysfunction in Washington. You signed this legislation setting up the fiscal cliff 17 months ago. How accountable are you for the fact that Washington can't get anything done and that we are at this deadline again?”

Obama responded: "Well, I have to tell you, David, if you look at my track record over the last two years, I cut spending by over a trillion dollars in 2011.

“I campaigned on the promise of being willing to reduce the deficit in a serious way, in a balanced approach of spending cuts and tax increases on the wealthy while keeping middle class taxes low,” Obama continued.

“I put forward a very specific proposal to do that," he said. "I negotiated with Speaker Boehner in good faith and moved more than halfway in order to achieve a grand bargain. I offered over a trillion dollars in additional spending cuts so that we would have two dollars of spending cuts for every one dollar of increased revenue. I think anybody objectively who's looked at this would say that, you know, we have put forward not only a sensible deal but one that has the support of the majority of the American people, including close to half of Republicans.”

According to the White House Office of Management and Budget, federal spending was not cut by $1 trillion in 2011. In fact, in fiscal 2010, federal spending was $3,456,213,000,000. In fiscal 2011, federal spending was $3,603,213,000,000. That was an increase of $147 billion.

While President Obama did not cut federal spending by $1 trillion in 2011, he did increase the debt by more than $1 trillion in that fiscal year. In fiscal 2011, according to the White House Office of Management and Budget, the federal deficit was $1,299,595,000,000. That was up from a deficit of $1,293,489,000,000 in fiscal 2010.

Yes, Barack Hussein Davis-Obama, I can't believe you're not in handcuffs too!

destroys-america.jpg

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-i-cut-spending-over-trillion-dollars-2011

Replies

• mississippi macmississippi mac Posts: 4,222 Captain
    i'm surprised you didn't get benghazi in there somehow....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Real White Dog

if you can't catch a fish...catch a buzz....
    #12976, joined 8-17-2002
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,685 AG
    i'm surprised you didn't get benghazi in there somehow....

Or birth cerificate
    Vote for the other candidate
  • HomerSimpsonHomerSimpson Posts: 6,573 Admiral
    when they talk about cutting spending, they are not talking about actual cuts. The "cuts" are cutting increased spending over the next 10 years by some amount of money. Basically, he's saying "instead of increasing spending 10 trillion over the next 10 years, i'm only going to increase it by 9 trillion therefore i'm cutting spending by 1 trillion dollars"
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 Officer
    You seem to be having trouble telling the truth through your lips once again.........
    Gary M wrote: »
    Your boy is out there, lying through his Muslim lips once again...........What's it like to know that you were "duped"?

"What's it like to know you were "duped"?"

And are you saying "boy" through racist lips?
  • m9000m9000 Posts: 2,046 Captain
    Many Obama voters don't care about freedom, national debt or deficits as long as their EBT card is replenished, their section 8 housing has central air, cable TV and they don't have to work.
    when they talk about cutting spending, they are not talking about actual cuts. The "cuts" are cutting increased spending over the next 10 years by some amount of money. Basically, he's saying "instead of increasing spending 10 trillion over the next 10 years, i'm only going to increase it by 9 trillion therefore i'm cutting spending by 1 trillion dollars"

Let's concentrate on getting employment to 6%, slowing the raising cost of health care, getting labor a fair wage, and see what happens to the deficit.
  • SWFL_F1sh0nSWFL_F1sh0n Posts: 17,248 Officer
    m9000 wrote: »
    Many Obama voters don't care about freedom, national debt or deficits as long as their EBT card is replenished, their section 8 housing has central air, cable TV and they don't have to work.

Yeah and gullible is not in the dictionary. So . . what's it like to not have the ability for independent thought? Do you record Rush and Beck each day and just put it on repeat?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah and gullible is not in the dictionary. So . . what's it like to not have the ability for independent thought? Do you record Rush and Beck each day and just put it on repeat?

"Obama also said he viewed welfare recipients and “the working poor” as “a majority coalition” that could be mobilized to help advance progressive policies and elect their champions."
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    Let's concentrate on getting employment to 6%, slowing the raising cost of health care, getting labor a fair wage, and see what happens to the deficit.

when the country is bankrupt there won't be any jobs, healthcare, or a fair labor wage. Lets endure some tough love and get on a econcomic path that makes good sense long term.
    when the country is bankrupt there won't be any jobs, healthcare, or a fair labor wage. Lets endure some tough love and get on a econcomic path that makes good sense long term.

If we follow the plan I suggested, we won't be bankrupt. Remember 2000?
    "Obama also said he viewed welfare recipients and “the working poor” as “a majority coalition” that could be mobilized to help advance progressive policies and elect their champions."

Did you actually watch the video or take the highlights from the article?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Did you actually watch the video or take the highlights from the article?

My stomach can't take 30 minutes of garbage from Obama. Here's and shorter version of him espousing the same coalition that year.

"The Daily Caller has posted the unedited audio of then-State Senator Barack Obama at a Loyola College forum, where he discusses the importance of uniting the working poor with welfare recipients as a political coalition.
    Turns out this wasn’t a one-off, or a cool idea that occurred to him in the middle of the forum, but something he had been thinking about for a while. Here’s C-SPAN video of him at a Brookings Institute forum on the State of the Cities four months earlier, on June 14, 1998:"
    http://www.jsharf.com/view/?p=2126

More importantly, do you think most welfare recipients voted for Romney?
  • Team SabatageTeam Sabatage Posts: 12,894 AG

Game, set, match, again.
    You RWWJs just don't get it, that's why you lost and will continue to lose. You forced the majority to not be able to make it by working 1 full time job and now that majority has turned against you, funny that.
    Strap me in, tie me down and roll me a bone, I'm getting on an airplane and I'm flying home...
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    If we follow the plan I suggested, we won't be bankrupt. Remember 2000?

lol
    lol

You find my answer funny or you don't remember 2000?
  • TightLine904TightLine904 Posts: 409 Officer
    Gary M,you should have known better than to come on this forum with facts and expect anything but Obamas sheeple telling you how stupid you are and ignoring said facts.They dont care,plain and simple.They dont care that he isnt qualified to be President,they dont care he got people killed in Benghazi and they **** sure dont care about his failed economic policies.Obama is the Messiah,he can do no wrong.Teflon Don reincarnated.
    My stomach can't take 30 minutes of garbage from Obama. Here's and shorter version of him espousing the same coalition that year.

"The Daily Caller has posted the unedited audio of then-State Senator Barack Obama at a Loyola College forum, where he discusses the importance of uniting the working poor with welfare recipients as a political coalition.
    Turns out this wasn’t a one-off, or a cool idea that occurred to him in the middle of the forum, but something he had been thinking about for a while. Here’s C-SPAN video of him at a Brookings Institute forum on the State of the Cities four months earlier, on June 14, 1998:"
    http://www.jsharf.com/view/?p=2126

More importantly, do you think most welfare recipients voted for Romney?

So you again did not make your own conclusion but rather used a right wing bias where they pulled one sentence from a 30 minute video to try and use against him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So you again did not make your own conclusion but rather used a right wing bias where they pulled one sentence from a 30 minute video to try and use against him.

I looked at the data and agree with the source's conclusions.
    I looked at the data and agree with the source's conclusions.

The Data being the video that you did not watch?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Data being the video that you did not watch?

So you dispute that welfare recipients were a significant portion of Obama voters?
    I laid it out for you Gary, what part of majority do you not understand?

It happened years ago, back before Obama was even a Senator, the right hammered the working class people to the point where if they still wanted the American dream, dad AND mom had to work full time.
    Then they shipped out the jobs to China and India and Mexico and anywhere else they could till only dad could find a job.
    Then the former middle class turned on them, or maybe it was the new lower class who had been middle class and were now barely hanging on knowing they would never be able to retire.
    Then they voted in Obama because the right could have run Jesus Christ himself after GWB and not won, so how did the right answer? With a multi millionaire, arragant, draft dodging, non christian who slammed those facts in the common working persons face every chance they got. **** right Romeny didn't want to be President, should have kind of known that before YOU ALL nominated him. Handy piece of information right there.
    The welfare class has always been there, but before all the Mitts of the nation shipped out all the jobs there were enough people working to pay for them.

You RWWJs made your beds, now sleep in them.

Wait till the shooting starts, the righties will be dying by the millions and the few wackjobs holed up with their guns who should have switched sides long ago will be burned out instead of shot, cause you can set fires from well out of range. The end result is the same.
    Strap me in, tie me down and roll me a bone, I'm getting on an airplane and I'm flying home...
    I'm a product of MCRD Parris Island. The government made me this way, I had never killed anyone before they taught me how and encouraged me to do it.

You on the other hand were suppossed to be a stain, but wiggled your way into this world and are still squirmming around like a worm.
  • stsimonsstsimons Posts: 7,292 Admiral
    I'm a product of MCRD Parris Island. The government made me this way, I had never killed anyone before they taught me how and encouraged me to do it.

You on the other hand were suppossed to be a stain, but wiggled your way into this world and are still squirmming around like a worm.

Well, I certainly hope you do not put anyone in danger. IF you own firearms it might be a good idea to make sure they are securely locked up and maybe give to key to a trusted friend or relative. Your statements regarding killing and burning millions of people and then blaming your erratic mental state on the government might suggest you need to be tested for schizophrenia. I urge you to seek some help before you become a danger to anyone.
  • rickcrickc Posts: 9,172 Admiral
    All you guys want to scream about is the Federal Debt

Bush runs the country off a cliff and you want to blame the cost on Obama. The majority of Americans do agree what is happening now is most definitely Bush and the Republican party's responsibility

truth is all this federal debt goes right back to the Idol of the Republican Party Reagan. He was the one who started us down the "Trickle Down" path.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSasjWRIdT9g5ByZSSRryQwe1zNKXP4X_QjkdNra1QqInxCXBoh
  • chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
    Come on Gary, everyone knows that CNS "news" is total commie BS. Now tell us again how Obama's BC was faked and then maybe we will start believing you.
    Chubasco.jpg

Bush runs the country off a cliff and you want to blame the cost on Obama. The majority of Americans do agree what is happening now is most definitely Bush and the Republican party's responsibility

truth is all this federal debt goes right back to the Idol of the Republican Party Reagan. He was the one who started us down the "Trickle Down" path.

gross-federal-debt-as-a-percent-of-gdp.jpg
  • chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
    rickc wrote: »

reagan-wealth-trickle-down_zps206f9502.jpg
    Chubasco.jpg
    stsimons wrote: »
    Well, I certainly hope you do not put anyone in danger. IF you own firearms it might be a good idea to make sure they are securely locked up and maybe give to key to a trusted friend or relative. Your statements regarding killing and burning millions of people and then blaming your erratic mental state on the government might suggest you need to be tested for schizophrenia. I urge you to seek some help before you become a danger to anyone.

Hope? Did you say hope? For change?:rotflmao
  • rain dograin dog Posts: 3,245 Captain
    rickc wrote: »

why stop at reagan? maybe you can blame george washington or the queen of england?
    rain dog wrote: »
    why stop at reagan? maybe you can blame george washington or the queen of england?

One of the blind and brainwashed

Look at the Graph. Can't see the sharp upswing with Reagan's tax cuts for the Rich and Deficits Don't Matter

Both Bushs followed right along

Only Clinton had it going in the right direction

and I hope Obama can get a handle on the Bush disaster before he leaves office