Doctor Under Attack For Not Forcing Ten Year Old **** Victim To Give Birth

13»

Replies

  • CaptBobBryantCaptBobBryant Posts: 5,716 Officer
    National Association of Recreational Anglers - Add Your Voice
    https://www.facebook.com/RecAnglers?notif_t=page_new_likes
  • CaptBobBryantCaptBobBryant Posts: 5,716 Officer
    We're not Australia.
    It's a socialist country, you know.

    Wrongful death cases of people punching their girlfriends stomach to cause a fetus to die are justice, stoping a woman from ending a pregnancy in the 1st trimester is a much different issue.

    Like Gary said, don't be silly. You can't name one. You can't name one who has had 5 abortions and if you can I will ask how you know such people, cause unless you're an abortion doctoryou wouldn't know. I agree that if a 20's 30's woman has had that many abortions that is not what the procedure was designed for nor what Roe Vs Wade was meant to leagalize. To bad many health insurance policies will cover giving men erections for up to 4 hours, but won't cover giving women birth control pills.

    Please see Post #62...

    You asked why can't you insure an unborn; I gave you a case where in fact they do get some form of insurance....

    I ma not an advocate of dioing away with it as a medical procedure, but it is not a form of contraception and should not be a primary source of birth control...
    National Association of Recreational Anglers - Add Your Voice
    https://www.facebook.com/RecAnglers?notif_t=page_new_likes
  • Justins DadJustins Dad Posts: 3,247 Officer
    Know one on earth knows when life begins. There are various accepted definitions, ranging from conception to birth. But for me, the abortion issue is not reduced to a scientific accepted definition of life.

    Also, I don't think the Bible tells us when life begins, but I believe Earl is going to show me otherwise.
    Ssoto0055 wrote: »
    Nice try but not good enough. YOU are the one calling abortion "murder" and that life begins at conception. Your argument are based on the assumption that the fetus is a baby at conception, but you've provided no science. I have stated many times that science can't answer that question. You seem to know something the rest of us don't. Please share your findings.
  • CaptBobBryantCaptBobBryant Posts: 5,716 Officer
    Ssoto0055 wrote: »
    Nice try but not good enough. YOU are the one calling abortion "murder" and that life begins at conception. Your argument are based on the assumption that the fetus is a baby at conception, but you've provided no science. I have stated many times that science can't answer that question. You seem to know something the rest of us don't. Please share your findings.

    It is a matter of law not science.

    It is the law that says when someone has certain rights or not, not science
    National Association of Recreational Anglers - Add Your Voice
    https://www.facebook.com/RecAnglers?notif_t=page_new_likes
  • gunby31gunby31 Posts: 5,777 Officer
    Know one on earth knows when life begins. There are various accepted definitions, ranging from conception to birth. But for me, the abortion issue is not reduced to a scientific accepted definition of life.

    Great, so keep you beliefs to yourself and quit trying to push them on to others who believe otherwise. I respect your opinion, but get pissed when you force it on others... And that is exactly what you are doing by pushing anti abortion legislation.
  • CaptBobBryantCaptBobBryant Posts: 5,716 Officer
    gunby31 wrote: »
    Great, so keep you beliefs to yourself and quit trying to push them on to others who believe otherwise. I respect your opinion, but get pissed when you force it on others... And that is exactly what you are doing by pushing anti abortion legislation.

    Exactly and this is why due to my beliefs, promise that I will never ever have an abortion.....
    National Association of Recreational Anglers - Add Your Voice
    https://www.facebook.com/RecAnglers?notif_t=page_new_likes
  • Justins DadJustins Dad Posts: 3,247 Officer
    Again, America is founded on people "pushing" their ideas on others. Why is this so difficult to accept. The only reason there's a reason to "push" anti-abortion legislation is because abortion legislation was pushed. Get it?
    gunby31 wrote: »
    Great, so keep you beliefs to yourself and quit trying to push them on to others who believe otherwise. I respect your opinion, but get pissed when you force it on others... And that is exactly what you are doing by pushing anti abortion legislation.
  • gunby31gunby31 Posts: 5,777 Officer
    Again, America is founded on people "pushing" their ideas on others. Why is this so difficult to accept. The only reason there's a reason to "push" anti-abortion legislation is because abortion legislation was pushed. Get it?

    There's good legislation, and bad. You are on the wrong side of this one.
  • Again, America is founded on people "pushing" their ideas on others. Why is this so difficult to accept.

    Because it was not. Just like it was not founded by Christians as a Christian nation on Christian morality found in a Christian bible, which does not mention abortion.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

    "Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

    "All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • lawaiaalawaiaa Posts: 1,266 Officer
    Why are all the anti abortion guys the ones that scream the loudest about welfare recipients and entitlements?

    ....... You can't take the credit for saving their lives if you don't want to save their lives..... get it?

    God is watching..... even after their born.
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 25,925 AG
    Again, America is founded on people "pushing" their ideas on others. Why is this so difficult to accept. The only reason there's a reason to "push" anti-abortion legislation is because abortion legislation was pushed. Get it?

    Man are you dense. The country was not founded on the idea of pushing their ideas on others. There also has been no abortion legislation pushed by anyone. the SUPREME Court ruled abortions were legal and to deny a woman that right was a violation of the constitution. Please study an issue before discussing it. States are allowed to have legislation regarding when during a pregnancy abortions are allowed.

    Mini Mart Magnate

  • Ssoto0055Ssoto0055 Posts: 2,139 Officer
    It is a matter of law not science.

    It is the law that says when someone has certain rights or not, not science

    I understand what you are saying but in the ROe V Wade decision that is a question that is asked. The historical definition of when life begins is examined and it was accepted that in later stages of pregnancy the states had an interest in protecting the fetus/baby.
  • Ssoto0055Ssoto0055 Posts: 2,139 Officer
    Again, America is founded on people "pushing" their ideas on others. Why is this so difficult to

    It's difficult to understand because you are making this up as you go along to rationalize your viewpoint? Are you forced to get an abortion? Are you forced to get into a gay marriage? You don't have to get into a straight one either. Are you forced to go to church? Are you forced to be an athiest? You are forced into none of those and I can keep going. As a matter of fact, if you don't like the way America is run you have the right to leave. No one is forcing you to accept anything or live in a place you disagree with so much.
  • coldaircoldair Posts: 11,498 Officer
    would it still be **** when Sharai law is approved?
    169304.GIF
  • CyclistCyclist Posts: 23,346 AG
    earl40 wrote: »
    Just to tweek ya a little. Why is the baby in the 10 year old womb any less a person that should have it right to life expunged because of the sin of the ****.

    Fetus, not baby. You think a fetus with gill slits (pharyngeal arch) and a tail is a human baby?
    133cbf2b243368b1ddb2f591a1988076--beach-posters-florida-travel.jpg
  • CyclistCyclist Posts: 23,346 AG
    mustang190 wrote: »
    Justin, I know this sounds harsh but remember this, the overwhelming majority of people having abortions are liberals and other lefties. Their killing their own. I say let'em!

    No, the overwhelming # of folks call themselves CHRISTIANS!
    133cbf2b243368b1ddb2f591a1988076--beach-posters-florida-travel.jpg
  • CyclistCyclist Posts: 23,346 AG
    Exactly and this is why due to my beliefs, promise that I will never ever have an abortion.....

    So you will carry to term. You can get preggo?
    133cbf2b243368b1ddb2f591a1988076--beach-posters-florida-travel.jpg
  • CaptBobBryantCaptBobBryant Posts: 5,716 Officer
    Cyclist wrote: »
    So you will carry to term. You can get preggo?

    I see irony is lost on you......too much ganja?
    National Association of Recreational Anglers - Add Your Voice
    https://www.facebook.com/RecAnglers?notif_t=page_new_likes
  • CyclistCyclist Posts: 23,346 AG
    I see irony is lost on you......too much ganja?

    Maybe I missed a response or something.

    You came across as very male domineering. As if you have any say whatsoever in what a women in your family decides to do with her body.
    133cbf2b243368b1ddb2f591a1988076--beach-posters-florida-travel.jpg
  • T HowardT Howard Posts: 1,658 Captain
    Cyclist wrote: »
    Fetus, not baby. You think a fetus with gill slits (pharyngeal arch) and a tail is a human baby?
    In this case, the abortion was done after 22 weeks. It is not a fetus with gill slits at that point and survivability rate increases to 90% over the next 4 weeks. For me, late term abortions are not ok except when there is a direct threat to the mothers life. If the doctor did take adequate notes then they should be reprimanded though I do believe revocation of license is a little much.
  • CyclistCyclist Posts: 23,346 AG
    I do not agree with the late term abortions myself. However, 10 yo **** victim says it all.
    133cbf2b243368b1ddb2f591a1988076--beach-posters-florida-travel.jpg
  • T Howard wrote: »
    If the doctor did take adequate notes then they should be reprimanded though I do believe revocation of license is a little much.

    Especially when her only participation was providing the mandatory second opinion to the physician who was later murdered by a Christian terrorist.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

    "Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

    "All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • Justins DadJustins Dad Posts: 3,247 Officer
    I don't know why you posted this. I earlier said America is founded on pushing ideas, not making people do things against their will. Your post is entirely off base of my view point.
    Ssoto0055 wrote: »
    It's difficult to understand because you are making this up as you go along to rationalize your viewpoint? Are you forced to get an abortion? Are you forced to get into a gay marriage? You don't have to get into a straight one either. Are you forced to go to church? Are you forced to be an athiest? You are forced into none of those and I can keep going. As a matter of fact, if you don't like the way America is run you have the right to leave. No one is forcing you to accept anything or live in a place you disagree with so much.
  • I don't know why you posted this.

    It has more than the ring of truth.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

    "Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

    "All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
13»
Sign In or Register to comment.