Snake Creek Marina

Thinking about signing a deal there for the boat......

Anyone hear anything on this operation .... Good or bad

Thanks

NNN :USA
Gause Built 26

Replies

• INTREPID377INTREPID377 Posts: 3,737 Captain
    I talked to them right after they opened but they couldn't lift my boat. The Manager at the time was a guy for the Northeast that was living on a boat with his family in the canal. He impressed me as a good guy that would be very helpful. Him being there would be a plus to me.

The only concern I would check out is the financial status. I'm fuzzy on the details but the bank foreclosed on the original developer and the new owner is an investor. Not saying there is any problem at all, but the history was unusual enough that I would ask some questions before I handed them my boat or any advance money.
  • triplenettriplenet Posts: 747 Officer
    I talked to them right after they opened but they couldn't lift my boat. The Manager at the time was a guy for the Northeast that was living on a boat with his family in the canal. He impressed me as a good guy that would be very helpful. Him being there would be a plus to me.

The only concern I would check out is the financial status. I'm fuzzy on the details but the bank foreclosed on the original developer and the new owner is an investor. Not saying there is any problem at all, but the history was unusual enough that I would ask some questions before I handed them my boat or any advance money.

Thanks..... I was actually trying to buy the place from the bank a few years ago... Never could make the numbers work..... I think it still may be for sale...

Looks like they run a nice operation.... Location is perfect for me ... Looking forward to being down there again... Lets get together for a cocktail one of these days...
    Gause Built 26
  • INTREPID377INTREPID377 Posts: 3,737 Captain
    I'm up for a cocktail anytime. We're just off Snake Creek so this summer let's get together.
  • ucfletchucfletch Posts: 42 Greenhorn
    New owners but still seems to be a good place!