Boat rental,conch key/marathon

Hi guys merry Xmas to all,after a bit of info of any cheap boat rentals you know of,nothing fancy about 20 ft centre console suit 2 adults 1child,last year we had one which to be fair was quite cheap but also had no electronics and there idea of an anchor was a piece of angle iron and 50 ft of rope which wouldn't stop a kayak,guess they didn't want us going to far or to deep which was just as well as the engine had a mind of its own,so this year we are trying to find something a bit better but without paying a thousand bucks plus a week,as we will only be doing a bit of patch reef and bay fishing

Replies

• TriplecleanTripleclean Posts: 6,591 Officer
    I use a handheld GPS and buy a Top Spots fishing map/chart.... While your still in UK load up the #s and a few waypoints.

BTW I just finished watching the Queen's Christmas speech, tell her thanks from us because our halfrican president wont.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • FredmooreFredmoore Posts: 21 Greenhorn
    Lol,looks like politics are the same the world over,at least your guy had the balls to send in the boys to sort out bin laden,like to see our minister try a stunt like that,we are still sending millions of tax payers money to Pakistan to shelter our enemies,we would still be grovelling to Europe for permission to go in,hopefully we will soon be out of eu and free to chart our own course,and hopefully save uk before it is swallowed up by immigrants.
    Anyway enough of depressing stuff,at least at present I can still afford my yearly fix in florida,remember one thing guys,if things are bad,you have still got the weather and the fishing,we have neither,just the crap
  • TriplecleanTripleclean Posts: 6,591 Officer
    Your fine Prince just bagged one!

Looks like all the R&R in Vegas paid off.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ