Home Panhandle General Fishing & The Outdoors

Merry Christmas!

The last few weeks since Thanksgiving have been a blur! It seems every year is faster than the last.

Christmas is almost here, and my family has already started coming in. I just wanted to take a moment to wish you all a Merry Christmas filled with family and fun.

Also, it's a great time to remember those less fortunate than us......help out someone if you can.

Here is an early present from the in laws......can't wait to put it to good use.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356316072.369129.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Replies

• LilOrangeLilOrange Posts: 1,206 Officer
    Merry Christmas to you as well, Beck. And here's wishing Happy Holidays to everyone on the forum!

Livin' the Dream !
  • tk's joytk's joy Posts: 2,490 Officer
    Merry Christmas to all. Had the family Christmas yesterday. Thirty four people, quite a crowd. Quite today, real quite. Probably head to MB tomorrow to bring in the New Year in two time zones.

tk
  • SwampratSwamprat Posts: 1,058 Officer
    Merry Christmas to all.....may the New Year bring good health, tight lines and stuffed fish boxes.
    Jackson Cuda 12

A wade fisherman is the most simplistic but the most adept for the quarry they are after. They are immersed in their challenger's habitat and are in tune with the subtle changes of current, temperature and bottom. In order to be successful at this noble and primal fishing form one must be submerged from their goobs to their boobs, anyone doing this outside of that boundary is either sunbathing or swimming. S.F. Stewart 2015
  • SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,376 Admiral
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours little buddy. Hoping next year brings you tight lines and full fish boxes.
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• donald811donald811 Posts: 479 Deckhand
    Merry Christmas everyone, hope next year brings some needed good news on the fishin front.
    Life is a lot simpler when you plow around the stump.