Name of restaurant in Marathon?

Cant think of the name of the restaurant we ate at last year in Marathon. It is on the right heading down about 10 minutes past the Dolphin Research Center. Lots of outdoor seating on the water and fish food dispensers to feed fish. Anyone know the name??

Replies

• razorreilly09razorreilly09 Posts: 8,401 Officer
    The Island
  • traditiontradition Posts: 20 Greenhorn
    The Island

Yup.
    28' WHITEWATER
    16' PRIVATEER
  • goosemonkeygoosemonkey Posts: 24 Greenhorn
    Thanks Guys!!!!
    We will be there 8/4-8/8. We usually go to the following places: Island Grill, Lori Leis, WW Sports, Whale Harbor for HH, Hog Heaven, Robbie's, and Dolphin Reserch Center. Any other suggestions from the locals for restaurants, bars, aor attractions? all replys appreciated!!
  • keylargo359keylargo359 Posts: 1,249 Officer
    Take one of the charters Planes or Boats to Fort Jefferson If you never been it's pretty cool place to see. Hobo's restaurant in Key largo is very good
    The worst day of fishing is still better than the best day of work:\
  • Phoenix_29Phoenix_29 Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    Sunset grill, sparky's landing are both outdoor, sunset has a nice view, swimming pool, and usually bands on the weekends.
  • spinfreakspinfreak Posts: 5,204 Admiral
    Sure it's The Island and not Keys Fisheries?
    Exiled Dungeon Master of The Freakshow :cool:
    YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP! Seriously. Do it for yourself and loved ones. You have issues
  • Lucky7Team2Lucky7Team2 Posts: 6,794 Officer
    Lazy Days is YUM!
  • hockeychoperhockeychoper Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    I am with Spinfreak, I think its Keys Fisheries. Some good eats at Herbies as well.
    Nope it was the Island Fish Co. Ate their yesterday with family. Today were off to Key Weird to visit Butterfly Consortium and do the street performing thing at Mallory Square sunset. My daughter is having a blast. She swam with the dolphins yesterday at the Dolphin Research Center. Thanks for all the help and suggestions!!
    Hey Lucky7Team2.

We are staying at the Hampton Inn which is really close to Lazt Days. Somebbody at the hotel said it was real expensive. I know that means diferent things to differnet people. What's avg. cost of entrees? Thank you in advance.
  • divn4$divn4$ Posts: 1,528 Captain
    Try this World famous Lobster Rubin http://www.keysfisheries.com/restaurant.html
    1376843400_20_1_USD_6.25_default.png

Go Navy.....
    Any restaurant recommendations in KW? Hopefully on the good end of Duval St., as I will have my 10 year old daughter with us and I don't want to have to explain all the stuff on the weird end!!