Best 17 minutes you will spend watching someone clean and cook fish

conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 3,970 Captain

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
― Ernest Hemingway

Replies

  • Ol'DirtyCasterOl'DirtyCaster Posts: 2,271 Captain
    :(
  • jcanracerjcanracer Posts: 4,271 Moderator
    I must be really bored to have watched the whole thing, I think I lost about 1 IQ point per minute.
    However, it answers something I've always wondered, who the hell eats those small "panfish" and how do you make it worth the bother with all the bones? Fast forward to 14:20 and that's a fish eating technique I've never seen before...
    Hobie Kayak angler for life!
  • wrightacklewrightackle Posts: 89 Deckhand
    Turn the spoon over and you don't have scales flying everywhere. I knew she was going to get the old fin under the fingernail. Couldn't believe she didn't have some lemon wedges to squeeze over the fish. I enjoyed the video, thanks for posting it.
  • Plane Fish nPlane Fish n Posts: 6,439 Admiral
    2 minutes and 13 seconds was all I could stand of watching Miley Cyrus cleaning fish.

    UGH... :puke

    Eric
    PLANE FISH N
  • aquaholikaquaholik Posts: 329 Deckhand
    You guys don't have any sense of humor. That was a classic redneck humor with subliminal clues added.
  • bonephishbonephish Posts: 1,488 Officer
    Nice boobs.
  • Ol'DirtyCasterOl'DirtyCaster Posts: 2,271 Captain
    aquaholik wrote: »
    You guys don't have any sense of humor. That was a classic redneck humor with subliminal clues added.


    There was nothing clever or subliminal about that video. Meth addiction isn't funny, no matter how you try to spin it.
  • duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 19,164 AG
    Really??....Sexy girl?...I'm 55 and she didn't even look do-able to an old geezer like me! She may be the sexiest girl in the trailer park or at the bowling alley....but not much past that.

    That was truly aweful!....

    and bonephish...those boobs are nice..if you like saggy "hounds ears".... Paula Dean probably has a nicer rack! LOL!!
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • GermGerm Posts: 1,704 Captain
    yea no
  • GregHGregH Posts: 241 Deckhand
    jcanracer wrote: »
    I must be really bored to have watched the whole thing, I think I lost about 1 IQ point per minute.
    However, it answers something I've always wondered, who the hell eats those small "panfish" and how do you make it worth the bother with all the bones? Fast forward to 14:20 and that's a fish eating technique I've never seen before...

    This
  • bonephishbonephish Posts: 1,488 Officer
    duckmanJR wrote: »
    and bonephish...those boobs are nice..if you like saggy "hounds ears".... Paula Dean probably has a nicer rack! LOL!!

    I bet she smells like :stinkfish
  • PONCEPONCE Posts: 5,943 Officer
    REALLY jumping0004.gif
  • Mackeral SnatcherMackeral Snatcher Posts: 10,583 AG
    Those fish aint big enough for bait.
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • BlindmulletBlindmullet Posts: 105 Officer
    Clean, Cook and Prepare PIN FISH? I'll pass and Pinellas Park called and they want their look back!
  • Big JohnBig John Posts: 577 Officer
    waste
Sign In or Register to comment.