Custom XF 20 flats boat

Spot77Spot77 Posts: 2 Greenhorn
I have a custom 20' flats boat I built in 2006. This boat was a bateau design that I built with okume 3/8 wood, double laminated, solid inside and out. The boat has a 4" tunnel, 8 foot beam, 2005 60 hp Suzuki 4-stroke on a Bob's Machine hydraulic jack plate. I have installed a minnkota 24v trolling motor, 40 gallon livewell, garmin bottom machine and a stick it anchor pin. The boat is on a 2006 galvanized trailier that had new hubs, springs and shackles installed last year. The boat will float in ankle deep water and run in 6-inches. She is very stable and solid. A great fishing boat with plenty of fishing room for inshore and skinny water.

This boat is similar to the west coast microdrafts, but at a reasonable price of $7,500. I am in Stuart, FL and looking to put together another project boat so the wife says too many boats...need to sell one to make room for the future project.

Spot

Replies

• ducknfishducknfish Posts: 3,821 Officer
    Nice work on that build.
  • WetFeetWetFeet Posts: 57 Deckhand
    How much for the little boat next to this one in the picture.
  • Spot77Spot77 Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    Thanks for the acknowledgement on the build.

I just finished that one for my kids, but I can always build another so if it helps me get closer to my intended project I'd take $1,500. 12' fiberglass hull, just rebuilt with new glass stringers, deck and raised transom, awlgrip paint and non-skid, with a 9.9 Spirit motor (early model suzuki). Has galvinized gator trailer.

-Spot