Marathon Bay Lobstering Pics

A lot of fun and the kids loved it!

Replies

• ediemikeediemike Posts: 46 Deckhand
    I don't care what the haters may say- that is a golden family trip! Great job bringing your kids on a vacation that doesn't involve Disney or video games. Enjoy the tails!
  • gruntkinggruntking Posts: 799 Officer
    ediemike wrote: »
    I don't care what the haters may say- that is a golden family trip! Great job bringing your kids on a vacation that doesn't involve Disney or video games. Enjoy the tails!

+1. That is an awesome family trip. Can't wait to take my kids.

Please, ******bags, leave this thread alone.
  • Striped BassStriped Bass Posts: 13 Greenhorn
    Wow! Awesome family trip!

Looks like you got a little skipper in the making.
  • Circle HookedCircle Hooked Posts: 60 Deckhand
    gruntking wrote: »
    +1. That is an awesome family trip. Can't wait to take my kids.

Please, ******bags, leave this thread alone.

x2
  • KlingerKlinger Posts: 1,726 Captain
    Good trip!! Love to see the kids involved at a young age and hope we can preserve the sport for the future young recs instead of the commercials like the snapper and grouper seem to be headed!!
    In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.-- John Adams
  • PortFiercePortFierce Posts: 127 Officer
    Awesome trip, solid size bugs for that area! I'll be in Marathon on the 8th, cant wait. Thanks for the reports
  • copout@castaways[email protected] Posts: 5,779 Admiral
    awesome photos!!!
  • jrod1807jrod1807 Posts: 11 Greenhorn
    looks like they were big ones for the keys, good job!
  • ShearWaterShearWater Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    Great Family Vacation! Was there for 2 weeks prior down in Cudjoe. Trying to book for mini next year. Awesome pics...well done on the Lobs. Got only 7 here in Sebastian Area. Lots of egg bearing females still.