Parmer's Resort to the Gulf

Does anyone have some tracks to show the way from Parmers to the Gulf? Looks like you can find 3' or better all the way.....am I right? Any advice would help.

Replies

• swordslayer71swordslayer71 Posts: 398 Officer
    I don't run through that way I usually am taking Niles or Kemps to hit the back country, but I figured I'd give ya a free bump. I know larger center consoles make it through there, just seems a little too close in some spots for my liking.
  • sparse greysparse grey Posts: 1,750 Captain
    Agree with Hoover. Never done it myself but plent of guys who are here for Poontangle stay there & fish the back all the time. Hope MT sees this.
    Ron Conner Release the fish, keep the memories. Once a Knight is enough.
  • Bacon for baitBacon for bait Posts: 593 Officer
    gerrys wrote: »
    Does anyone have some tracks to show the way from Parmers to the Gulf? Looks like you can find 3' or better all the way.....am I right? Any advice would help.

High tide, you can pretty much run anywhere. Low tide, it can get a couple feet dry.
  • gerrysgerrys Posts: 738 Officer
    Thanks all, I stay over on Kemps Channel but I have a large group coming down in April, some with boats, and I was thinking of recommending Parmers for those I can't house. Obviously the ocean is easily accessible, but we also fish the Gulf as the winds dictate. Having to travel ocean to get to Niles, then to the Gulf is a PIA. Was hoping somebody had some breadcrumbs for a trail on a direct route.
  • Egrets LandingEgrets Landing Posts: 935 Officer
    I have a track I can email you. PM me your email.