Found a good deal on one off flguntader. Thanks guys

Replies

• BillatstarbriteBillatstarbrite Posts: 515 Officer
    What's a GG?
  • Kapt.HookKapt.Hook Posts: 431 Deckhand
    general gun.... as in general gun season
    IMG_1519.jpg
  • a-salt-weapona-salt-weapon Posts: 203 Deckhand
    My dad has a sako 30-06 he wants to get rid of. Probably shot 1/2 box of bullets through it. Not sure on price. Located in Vero Beach. Let me know if you would be interested (I'll PM you a price when I talk to him) He is in Georgia till Wednesday next week.
  • a-salt-weapona-salt-weapon Posts: 203 Deckhand
    I forgot how expensive the gun was. He wanted over a grand with 1" scope rings and no scope.

http://www.eurooptic.com/sako-grey-wolf-30-06-jrs2c20.aspx
  • EngguyEngguy Posts: 171 Deckhand
    Find yourself a good 1903A3 Springfield rifle and sporterize it.
    I have one and just love to shoot it. However you will need a recoil pad on the stock because the kick good.
  • BillatstarbriteBillatstarbrite Posts: 515 Officer
    Keep an eye out for BPS and Gander Mtn sales flyers. They have good deals on Savage and similar good, yet reasonably priced guns. Best of all, both BPS and GM will price match the other's ads.
  • halligan017halligan017 Posts: 100 Officer
    I bought the Savage 10/110 package deal at BPS with the Nikon BDC scope in .308 and love it! Awesome price, especially since it has the accu trigger. Great deal.
  • tarawatarawa Posts: 152 Deckhand
    You get what you pay for...Sakos are great guns.
    I forgot how expensive the gun was. He wanted over a grand with 1" scope rings and no scope.

http://www.eurooptic.com/sako-grey-wolf-30-06-jrs2c20.aspx
    Life Is For Service
    There was a great rifle on the board. I was surprised when I was able to buy it before someone else did. Ruger M77 30-06 with Nikon scope. Mint condition and a great price.
    Life Is For Service
    The price of un-touched 1903A3 Springfields are getting steep. Best not to "sporterize" them.
    "
    Engguy wrote: »
    Find yourself a good 1903A3 Springfield rifle and sporterize it.
    I have one and just love to shoot it. However you will need a recoil pad on the stock because the kick good.
    Life Is For Service
  • nofishtodaynofishtoday Posts: 1,133 Officer
    I have a 30/06 savage
    In decent shape it's the older model 110
    Wood stock /forend with a couple hunting nic's on the
    Stock small but they are there

Pm me an offer

WAITING ??
  • EngguyEngguy Posts: 171 Deckhand
    Check "GunsAmerica" and search 1903 Springfield/variants. There are couple of sporterized 1903A3 for around $350.
    The 1903 and the 1903A3 have shot up in price recently.
  • NativeNative Posts: 130 Deckhand
    Thanks guys. I edited my first post. I found one off flguntrader. Thanks again for the help