Home Southeast General Fishing & The Outdoors

Yellowfin Tuna trip video now loaded

13»

Replies

• VenturesomeVenturesome Posts: 1,743 Officer
    thanks, sometimes it just happens so fast I can't figure out what the heck I want to do, belt vs gunnel rod holder.......
    2392.jpg
  • Lazy BonesLazy Bones Posts: 941 Officer
    Video came out great, nicely edited. I may have missed it, but what program do you use to edit?
    FWIW, it loaded easier on my Mac than does Youtube sometimes.

The gaff cam is pretty cool, have you tried reversing the position so that it is on the pointy side rather than the curve side? May see even more action that way. Since you do so much of the work yourself, a headmount may work pretty well too. I have only tried mine once while gaffing, but it came out pretty sweet. Would also be the ticket when you are pulling wahoo throug the door this winter.

Once again, great video. The seas behind Mrs. V in the opening minute and the pack busting the surface in the reflection of the cloud were great captures. Keep 'em, coming.
  • VenturesomeVenturesome Posts: 1,743 Officer
    thanks lazy. the edit program is final cut pro. thanks for the suggestions for the gopro. still learning with that thing. i do have the head strap. used it on a ski trip this past march, works great. plan on using it during wahoo season. You are right about the glassy seas behind chris and the shot of the school busting. we got lucky with those.....
    2392.jpg
  • ShoelessShoeless Posts: 2,110 Captain
    Got the video and it was worth the wait!!! Great catching out there and thanks again for sending me copy:applause
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Port CanaveralPosts: 18,669 Admin
    Beautiful boat, beautiful wife, beautiful day, awesome video!

Tight work on the fish! Thanks for sharing.

:USA
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."