Aug 1-3... Anyone in Islamorada area ?

Heading down for a few days..... Fish early then prob hens and Chickens and sand bar in the afternoon...

Drinks on me :thumbsup
Gause Built 26

Replies

• limitlesslimitless Posts: 631 Officer
    I'll be on Long Key 1-4 Aug. What sandbar?

I'm just bringing an 18 Redfisher to fish the back side towards Flamingo, but if it's slick in the mornings I'll ease out to the reef for some tails.

The Snook & Gamefish Foundation is now the Angler Action Program: http://angleractionfoundation.com/  Dedicated to Conservation and Education.  Please check us out.

Angler Action Program: IAngler app trip log on your phone

• triplenettriplenet Posts: 747 Officer
    limitless wrote: »
    I'll be on Long Key 1-4 Aug. What sandbar?

I'm just bringing an 18 Redfisher to fish the back side towards Flamingo, but if it's slick in the mornings I'll ease out to the reef for some tails.

Probably - Islamorada Holiday Isle .... Stop over if u see us...

IMG_3998.jpg
    Gause Built 26
  • snapperwhippersnapperwhipper Posts: 113 Deckhand
    Will be trailering my 17' aquasport "snapper whipper" down to the caribbean resort Aug 1 through Aug 7 same plan fish the mornings and snorkel the afternoon and of course some time at the sand bar will look for that sweet Intrepid ,:fishing Mike and Alicia
    When all else fails...jiggle that wire:\
  • Gary MGary M Posts: 13,181 AG
    I'm running the HEY MON! down from Lauderdale on the 2nd to a private home in Tavernier.......... Nothing planned on the 3rd.......and I have a car.....

I saw you guys at the fuel dock at Bimini Sands in June...........
  • INTREPID377INTREPID377 Posts: 3,737 Captain
    The only way I'll be down is to move the boat out of Dodge should Emily not behave herself. Othrerwise I'll be there this weekend for fun in the sun. How long will you be in the area?
  • Gary MGary M Posts: 13,181 AG
    Yeah, I'm staying tight here in Lauderdale and won't bring the boat down until "the coast is clear".......... literally!
    Just returned... Weather was great "hot".... Sorry if I missed anyone...

Got a case of the stomach flu first night (dry heaves are fun !!! ) - spent the next day in the rack / didnt leave the dock - but made up for it today....

10 nice mahi total - and a bunch of "baby-tuna's" no more than 8 inches long - cute little bastards.. Wanted to sushi em - but all released unharmed..
    Gause Built 26
  • lwrenlwren Posts: 142 Officer
    New Boat looks great!
    Thanks Larry
    First Choice Islamorada Fishing Charters
    305-360-4900
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    lwren wrote: »
    New Boat looks great!

Thanks Larry - Everyone was admiring "First Choice" as u pulled in... She is a real beauty ....
    Gause Built 26