Hobie Kayak Demo Day- Key Biscayne

Due to popular demand Adventure Sports Miami will be hosting its second Hobie kayak Demo Day on Saturday, November 10th! Hobie offers a complete line of sit-on-top kayaks that can be paddled or pedaled - these innovate "flippers" are called mirage drive and allow the kayaker to be hands free while fishing or sailing!

Demo will take place at Sailboards Miami located at the Rickerbacker Causeway ( just past the toll booth on the right hand side) .

There's no fee. For more information please feel free to call ASM with any questions- 305-591-3559 . All ages welcome, kids must be accompanied by parent/ adult.

Demo hours are from 10 am- 1pm
Refreshments will be served.

Sailboards Miami is at Rickerbacker Causeway ( or mile marker 6.5)
3/4 of a mile after the toll booth entrance to Key Biscayne.

Replies

• levosgienlevosgien Posts: 164 Officer
    Date?
  • mathesonhammockmathesonhammock Posts: 16 Greenhorn
    Sorry! Forgot to add the date : Saturday, November 10th from 10 am to 1pm! Thanks!
  • jcanracerjcanracer Posts: 4,305 Moderator
    Darn, I would have loved to go and try out one of the non-mirage Hobies (but will be out of town). I've been curious about how they handle since my mirage drive broke on the weekend.
    Hobie Kayak angler for life!
  • PBG-JohnPBG-John Posts: 419 Deckhand
    levosgien wrote: »
    Date?

No thanks. I'm gonna bring somebody else, but thanks for asking. :Spittingcoffee
    The latest survey shows that
    three out of four people make
    up 75% of the population
  • swimlikethefishswimlikethefish Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    Will there be a sail kit to test out? I have been considering adding to my Revo 13 but wanted to try it and see how it handles first.
    Yes, we will have a sail kit available to test it out!
    jcanracer wrote: »
    Darn, I would have loved to go and try out one of the non-mirage Hobies (but will be out of town). I've been curious about how they handle since my mirage drive broke on the weekend.

If you're ever in the Miami area, we have a concession located at Matheson Hammock Park and I have non-mirage Hobies available there. Give me a call at the concession and I will set you up with a boat. 305-733-1519 Paula