Share A Sale Promo 11/5 thru 2/1

This "Share A Sale Promo" is for Florida Sportsman members only. Purchase an item from our store TheSportsFanSite.com and receive a 5% discount of our already low prices. Share your sale with another member on FS and if that member makes a purchase within 30 days of your purchase, you will receive an additional 10% credited back to you. That member can also do the same and so on. Additional credit one per purchase.
COUPON CODE > FSM2012

I am an authorized reseller of Garmin, Humminbird, and all marine/boating products found in our store. All in stock items ship within 2 business days. We list over 13k products. Have a question or can't find what you want ?
Shoot me an E-mail either here on FS or [email protected] I will always try to get the best information and the lowest prices possible. This IS my day job! JR
image-logo.png

Replies

• SportsFanSportsFan Posts: 146 Deckhand
    Update !! Follow the link for the one week super sale @ TheSportsFanSite
    image-logo.png
  • SportsFanSportsFan Posts: 146 Deckhand
    Just keeping this fresh. Please take a look around, get your best prices with the FS Sportsman sales code and save money on the stuff you want for Xmas etc. Thanks out to those who already contacted me. JR
    image-logo.png