Home Action Craft Boats

Fuel tank sending unit

Fishin RodFishin Rod Posts: 2,620 Captain
I have a Flyfisher 1720SE and my fuel gauge recently quit working. I am confident that the problem is the sending unit located in the tank itself. This unit is a mechanical/electric unit but in order to read the mechanical gauge the access panel must be removed so it's not practical to use it. I am trying to find the make, model, and size of this unit. I have removed the unit but there is no information on the unit itself. Can anyone help me with any of this information so I can get it replaced? Please reply to [email protected]. Thanks.
"Be what you is"....... Isaiah Minter


Sign In or Register to comment.