Buddy Boat needed this Friday

Is anyone crossing this friday Im leaving out of Haulover Friday morning??

Replies

• Gary MGary M Posts: 13,181 AG
    Ya might want to say your destination............
  • NBB troutNBB trout Posts: 57 Greenhorn
    your right bimini
  • Lucky Hook IILucky Hook II Posts: 503 Officer
    There will be 5 or 6 boats crossing Friday morning from the Miami Outboard Club. We will be leaving Government Cut around 7:00am and will be on channel 72.
    Capt. Jorge Fernandez
    www.luckyhookcharters.com
  • AAnglerAAngler Posts: 340 Deckhand
    Be safe and Buddy up if possible.
    Thanks Lucky Hook II I will be leaving from Haulover around the same time I will give you a call on 72 Boat name is Trigger.
    Its good to see that forum still has some good people on it.

Thanks again crossing with a single engine with no buddy boat isnt fun...
  • Lucky Hook IILucky Hook II Posts: 503 Officer
    NBB Trout,

We rescheduled our trip due to the wheather. There are still a few boat going tomorrow out of the MOC they will be on channel 72 so give them. When you call them use the call sign "Miami Outboard Club".

Good Luck,
    Capt. Jorge Fernandez
    www.luckyhookcharters.com
    I just made it back, the crossing on Friday was rough to say the least I had someone on channel 72 the whole time thanks. Comming back on Sunday (late) was pretty nice 2 foot.
  • MAKO 264MAKO 264 Posts: 11 Greenhorn
    NBB where did stay out there I am thinking in doing the trip with the family any recomendations?
    I stayed at Bimini Bay but I would say it was over priced, next time I will be staying at the Blue Water
  • MAKO 264MAKO 264 Posts: 11 Greenhorn
    was this your first trip? I have not done it yet any pointers?
    No i have been about 3 times now as for pointers I would say stay somewhere near big game dont bother with bimini bay, make sure that whre ever you stay that the taxes are included, and bring extra gas if going by boat you dont wanna pay bimini gas prices
  • Sea N DoubleSea N Double Posts: 18 Greenhorn
    When i cross over with the boys for a fishing trip Blue Waters or Big game is just fine, but when going with the family Bimini Bay is the place. Yeah, its pricey, but you cant compare one with the other. my 2 cents
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]