New to S Florida

hit-n-runhit-n-run Posts: 6 Greenhorn
Good Morning, my name is Scott I am from Va Beach, VA, and living in South Florida now, I am trying to hook up with a bunch of guys who love to fish. Can anyone tell me who, if anyone likes to throw a group together and go offshore in Islamorada or anywhere south of Boca? I can mate, pay my way, etc...? Anyone looking to fill a spot on a boat? I would love to hear from you. I fished in several tournies, ie. Pirates Cove, and Ocean City. Anyone interested in filling a spot, feel free to email me [email protected]

Scott Carr

Replies

• FS DavidFS David Posts: 297 Deckhand
    Scott,

Look into the Need a Crew sticky thread on the South General Forum:

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/forumdisplay.php?12-South-General-Fishing-amp-The-Outdoors

Also look at the General Fishing, Keys regional section too.
  • Machine HeadMachine Head Posts: 2,634 Officer
    Welcome to the forum and s Florida.
    "There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats." - Kenneth Grahame
  • BUCHEADBUCHEAD Posts: 111 Deckhand
    Welcome to the forum. I'll have a Corona please. :beer
    I've Got 99 Problems, But A Fish Aint One...................................................................................................................Hit Me!
  • Native FloridianNative Floridian Posts: 702 Officer
    Scott, what boats did you mate on up there? I fished a bunch of those on a 60 Bertram, mostly out of Ocean city and then the same boat out of Hacienda Del Mar, Cancun.
    P8260478.jpgPB300094-1.jpg
  • capeanglercapeangler Posts: 586 Officer
    “my name is Scott I am from Va Beach
    I am trying to hook up with a bunch of guys
    I can mate
    Anyone looking to fill a spot
    Anyone interested in filling a spot
    feel free to email me [email protected]

Shouldn’t this be posted in the Key West Section? :)
  • hit-n-runhit-n-run Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    Sorry this post is in the Key West Section. I will post on Southern section. Just trying to be friendly and meet some good fisherman down here. Spoke to David Conway of Florida Sportsman and he clued me in on where to post, sorry this post offends you capeangler, but I happen to be a good fisherman and trying to be socially correct and polite. I hope you have a better day tomorrow.
    THanks for replying Native Floridian, I fished the Skiligal, Tat Tuna, and the Canyon Runner. Who do you know from up that way? Canyon Runner was our tournament boat. Also fished the HOGWILD. Here are some pics from there...
    Thanks FSDavid....I appreciate the info...Scott