Second trip on the Throphy was a bust!!!

So now i tell Mary the boat is running fine after all the repairs not to worry..Run down to the marina load the boat rods bait all the stuff..hit the key motor starts right it purrs so nice. Back it out of the stall shift to forward start moving at idle speed 500rpm advance throttle nothing HMMM put it into reverse shifts fine advance throttle nada.try this a few times nothing..back to the stall dock the boat take off all the gear put it on the Twin Vee both motors start right up.. By the time we get drop a line it is almost noon and i do not have any of my spots into the new garmin that i brought that works on both boats..Head to DK reef just for fun..2 small reds, one shark,one bonita,one nice lane snapper..Short day, now back to the shop Monday for the Trophy l sure they can solve the problem it is all new as of last week..
larrywitt

Replies

• BinderBinder Posts: 3,857 Captain
    Sorry to here the trophy isn't perfect after the money you dropped to fix it.
  • tilemantileman Posts: 1,101 Officer
    holy cow! it ran so good the other day! that sucks! nice to have option B though.
    Here's ta swimn' with bowllegged women!
  • larrywittlarrywitt Posts: 2,607 Moderator
    Well here is the Trophy update..They determined it was a faulty sensor..they did all the work on the boat while it was in the water..As of this morning it is now running great again. Part will be covered by warranty..A 1 Marine is the dealer that is and has been doing all the work a family business that knows their stuff.:thumbsup
    larrywitt
  • tilemantileman Posts: 1,101 Officer
    All right!! good news for you!
    Here's ta swimn' with bowllegged women!