pup, you moron.

sharkatak1089sharkatak1089 Posts: 6,407 Officer
i was in apollo beach all **** day, and look at you cartwheeling in orlando....:shrug:shrug:shrug:shrug:shrug:shrug:Angry:idiot:Glass:cookoo
I am choice.
Please don't try to interject with reason, it only further confuses the matter.

Replies

• SonOfAGunninSonOfAGunnin Posts: 5,085 Admiral
    Pup doesn't want to meet many forum folks. Don't lose sleep, sharkey.
  • PolarPolar Lake WorthPosts: 22,406 AG
    My sister lives in apollo beach , she doesnt want to meet pup either
  • pupraiserpupraiser Posts: 10,261 AG
    Personal attack!!! :willynilly I think... I'll meet with anyone deemed worthy. :blowkiss
  • sharkatak1089sharkatak1089 Posts: 6,407 Officer
    bro. i love dogs. aint that enough?
    I am choice.
  • coldaircoldair Posts: 11,498 Officer
    bro. i love dogs. aint that enough?
    yeah just like Obama, in a Wok
    169304.GIF
  • SonOfAGunninSonOfAGunnin Posts: 5,085 Admiral
    I met him at an imaginary lunch. He was an obnoxious drunk. Good thing Joey showed up to drive him back to his motel.
    i went on a imaginary fishing trip with pup, he's cool

she know how to set a planer?
    I am choice.
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    I would have lunch with pup but my wife gets jealous when I have lunch with forum women.
    Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
  • pupraiserpupraiser Posts: 10,261 AG
    CaptTater wrote: »
    I would have lunch with pup but my wife gets jealous when I have lunch with forum women.

PERSONAL ATTACK!!! :willynilly:willynilly:willynilly
  • CaptTaterCaptTater Posts: 20,096 AG
    I will tell her you took it hard Pup. I bet she won't care. She used to call MellyB my forum mistress.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "
    no, he carries a rolodex

planer, you moron. PLANER.
    I am choice.