Home Angler On Foot

Playalinda Beach

ontheedge5658ontheedge5658 Posts: 2,667 Captain
Has anyone been fishing Playalinda lately? Thinking about going there Saturday.

Replies

• Pescatoral PursuitPescatoral Pursuit Posts: 5,065 Admiral
    Wish I could join ya. (Workin'.) Make sure to post a report.

I hear tell the Blues are runnin.
  • mefullenmefullen Posts: 100 Greenhorn
    did you end up making it out?
  • ontheedge5658ontheedge5658 Posts: 2,667 Captain
    Never got there. My girlfriend went into the hospital on Sat am. She had stomach pains. Dr ruled out the "P" word. Bloodsugar level was 305, blood pressure was 205/110.They said she has type 2 diabeties. I guess it's time for a lifestyle change fo her. I hope to go with my son on the 13th.
  • speckseekerspeckseeker Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    we fished playalinda sunday morning. the fishing was good but all the fish were running small. caught 15 pompano all under size and was able to bring home 5 decent size whiting. the guy fishing just up from us was wearing the bluefish out on what looked to be cut mullet.
  • ontheedge5658ontheedge5658 Posts: 2,667 Captain
    speckseeker thanks for the report. I just looked at the wind forecast for this weekend and it is going to blow 20+ on Sat and Sun . I'm sure the surf will be very rough and alot of current.Still keeping my fingers crossed.
  • refugiozfezrefugiozfez Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    If you do a search for beach themed wedding favors Im sure youll be able to find different sites that have them. I was able to find beach themed guest book w/pen, cake serving set, champagne flutes, and cake toppers. Im sure theres beach themed favors out there somewhere.
  • sharkatak1089sharkatak1089 Posts: 6,407 Officer
    If you do a search for beach themed wedding favors Im sure youll be able to find different sites that have them. I was able to find beach themed guest book w/pen, cake serving set, champagne flutes, and cake toppers. Im sure theres beach themed favors out there somewhere.

:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao
    I am choice.
    Please don't try to interject with reason, it only further confuses the matter.