I'm a junior member????

How did that happen???? F#@CK I was one of the founding members way back when! We actually traded snook spots on this forum back then! Did I really re-sign up for this place???? Guess I'll have to kill every fish caught from here on out and post picks for the everyone to biaatch about! Snook are about to die in great numbers and I'm glad I have rulers of all sizes to make sure all fish are legal!

Lock and Load!

Let it blow only the hardcore go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• HialeahAnglerHialeahAngler Posts: 9,612 Admiral
    **** right you're a junior member biaaatch! welcome back!
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • spinfreakspinfreak Posts: 5,204 Admiral
    Friggin newb
    Exiled Dungeon Master of The Freakshow :cool:
    YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP! Seriously. Do it for yourself and loved ones. You have issues
  • Go MongoGo Mongo Posts: 2,107 Captain
    Welcome....
    “Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea
  • locoloco Posts: 1,294 Officer
    ok, how bout some of those snook spots??
  • Go MongoGo Mongo Posts: 2,107 Captain
    “Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea
    oh no he left again. and his original post was at 2:52am. he might be regretting it. lol.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • Pucker FactorPucker Factor Posts: 875 Officer
    We offer user manuals for all junior members. Let me know if you need one.
  • tailchaser16tailchaser16 Posts: 653 Officer
    oh no he left again. and his original post was at 2:52am. he might be regretting it. lol.

Fu.... Rookies.
  • snookyjsnookyj Posts: 1,687 Officer
    Welcome back jr...
  • Spear'em!Spear'em! Posts: 177 Officer
    wow! no Lowe biaatcch?
    its been a while. Haven't even caught a fish since losing the boat and a few fishing buddies!. Some of my best fishing options are dead to me. The snook are still stacked up in the bests spot on earth. I never even took the Sea Biaatch there cause he talks way tooo much! If anyone can keep a spot secret its a go! And we know he can't! The good thing about my spots is like any snook spot they can be good for 3 days than dead for week or two. Theses areas are only bad for a day or two. The only problem is catching a slot fish?? Not Easy these days! Fish over 40' are fun in between the little girls!
    due to Lowe's recent banning, I'd like to offer a post as his representative:

I remember you. What brought you back, did Sea Biaaatch spank you too hard? Or did you want to find a report from Mannyfeeeesh?

It would probably go something like that.
    friedpeacocks.jpg
  • tailchaser16tailchaser16 Posts: 653 Officer
    "Sea Biaatch" Holy Flash backs Batman! Haven't heard/read that name in years!!!

Spear'em im me if you want a ride. Looking to go friday night.
  • LobstababeLobstababe Posts: 280 Deckhand
    Welcome back Jon - let me know I'll join you and Nick!
  • Spear'em!Spear'em! Posts: 177 Officer
    I may be ready soon.
    I just go crabbing now.
    Not even for those special summer crabs!
    I watch the snook swim between my traps and dreamed I still had a fishing license.
    I didn't so off they swam.
    Memories of stacking them like fresh cut lumber!
    The smell of still hot blood flowing out as they were filleted!
    like sap sepping out of a fresh cut tree trunk!
    It may be close to killing time!