WTB Jackson Cuda

I know they're tough to find used, but does anyone know where there may be any used Jackson Cudas (preferably 12')? I'm in South Florida, but would drive 2 hours or so.

Thanks everyone,

Jeremy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Replies

• jakejake Posts: 326 Deckhand
    Seeing as the 12's are brand new for this year, I'm not sure you will find any that are even used yet. I looked for a used cuda for a few months before I decided noone wants to sell theirs, which is a good indicator of how people love these boats.
  • JeremyJeremy Posts: 64 Deckhand
    Good point Jake. I have a feeling I'm going to just have to drop the coin for a new one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tfulchertfulcher Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    I was just on the phone with a shop up in Jacksonville today. They have the Cuda 12 in stock in Blaze Orange, Forest Camo, and Limon for $1199. Not a special price or anything - it's just a new yak, so I was surprised to hear they were in stock.
    Thanks. Jax is a bit of a drive. I know of a few shops within a few hours that carry Jackson. If they don't have them in stock, I'd probably just order it through them and wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AustinpAustinp Posts: 55 Deckhand
  • davederbdavederb Posts: 887 Officer
    Try mosquito creek outdoors in Apopka, Fl. Near Orlando and they usually have a great stock. Also have an indoor pool to demo all boats.

Dave
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Air Force Veteran 93'-00' ~621st TALCE~

2017 & 2014 Hobie Pro Angler 12’s
    Austinp - Thanks. I actually saw that one on Craigslist and was tempted, but for an extra 100-200 bucks, you could get a new one (plus the purchase of a paddle).

Davederb - I'll keep them in mind if the 2 closer shops don't come through.

Thank you all for the input. Have a good one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mleach82mleach82 Posts: 58 Greenhorn
    Found this one. If i had the $$ id be all over it:
    http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/boa/3299160946.html
    Thanks mleach. I sent an email their way to get some info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jakejake Posts: 326 Deckhand
    holy crap that's a great price. I bought mine at Bill Jackson's in Pinellas Park because it was the closest dealer at the time. They had like 10 at the time and a lake out back to get a good feel of paddling. Now there's a place in Nokomis that sells them...