FL lens rental shop(s)?

IIRC, before the big forum meltdown there was a thread about a shop (in central FL, I believe) that rented lenses.

Name, number, webpage, please. Thanks.

Oh, yes, and make it a great weekend!

Thanks.
Which ever one(s) of you little boys complained about quotes in the signature should be ashamed of yourself. :blowkiss

Instead of complaining to the moderators you should just quit playing on this board.

Replies

• FishdflatsFishdflats Posts: 176 Deckhand
    IIRC, before the big forum meltdown there was a thread about a shop (in central FL, I believe) that rented lenses.

Name, number, webpage, please. Thanks.

Oh, yes, and make it a great weekend!

Thanks.

I have rented from this place (The Lens Depot), they had a good price and was able to pick up and deliver avoiding shipping costs.

2789 Wrights Rd, Suite 1029, Oviedo, FL 32765

Phone number is 407-964-1075

You may pick up your order between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m Monday through Friday. We are CLOSED on Saturdays & Sundays. If you cannot make it during those hours then place your order to be shipped.

Here is their website http://thelensdepot.com/Local_Customers.php

Regards,
    Luis
    -Luis
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,414 AG
    That's the place. Thanks!

Edit: Yes, that is a place. Unfortunately, as a Nikon shooter, their inventory is somewhat limited. The two items I would use occasionally: tilt/shift lenses and supertele lenses are not in their inventory. Bummer.
    Which ever one(s) of you little boys complained about quotes in the signature should be ashamed of yourself. :blowkiss

Instead of complaining to the moderators you should just quit playing on this board.
  • FishdflatsFishdflats Posts: 176 Deckhand
    I know, I also shot Nikon as well and found their inventory limited.

Are you looking for these people (The LensPal) http://www.thelenspal.com/

I have not rented from them because they were farther out from me than the lens depot. But I did notice at the time that their inventory was larger.

Contact Us
    The LensPal
    Customer Support:
    Contact Information:

Phone: 407-993-8100

Email enquiries regarding:
    Products [email protected]
    Sales [email protected]
    Orders [email protected]
    Stephen Frieze st[email protected]

Shipping Address:

The LensPal