Pool fence for sale

I recently purchased a storage unite containing 10 panels of pool fence. The fence is NEW in the original boxes with all accessories; the fence is 48" tall by 12' long all black. The pole is aluminum with a 1/2" stainless steal pin at the bottom. This is the "do it yourself" type of fence and there are many websites online with instructions on how to install. The fence only requires a hammer drill and 5/8" concrete bit for the installation. From the research I have done this fence retails 96$ per section, I am willing to sell them at 70$ each panel or 600$ for ALL ten panels. I am in no rush to sell and know they are listed at a good price, so please no low offers. Email me for more information and photos of the fence.

Replies

• mako191mako191 Posts: 55 Greenhorn
    Where are you located? I am in Naples and could use 36 to 48', email me
  • gwordsgwords Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    PM sent Mako
  • mako191mako191 Posts: 55 Greenhorn
    gwords wrote: »
    PM sent Mako

Can you send pictures to [email protected], I need to see what make and how to install. Any gate with this?
  • gwordsgwords Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    mako191 wrote: »
    Can you send pictures to [email protected], I need to see what make and how to install. Any gate with this?

I have sent the photos to your email.

No, unfortunately I do not have a gate to go with this fence.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions.
  • betheman123betheman123 Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    You can get a gate at Pool Guard. Check out the Pool Fence section here. Lots of great information that can help you complete it.