Home Conservation Front

Judge has ties to netter family?

2»

Replies

• fatmulletfatmullet Posts: 27 Greenhorn
    We all love the outdoors, catching fish and satisfying the instinctive hunger to produce food as a man. Men who make an effort to produce food for our family, your family or an overseas family. Weather its from a desk pushing papers or out living the dream, without another human in sight. We are at the top of the food chain. So, all walks of life under humans are on the menu in the real world, called, nature. Unfortunately humans are too ignorant, worried about religion and being politically correct. Therefore, the human population is growing at an overwhelming rate. I may sound crazy to some...but I dont care b/c it is the truth weather you can accept it or not. Human reproduction rate should be at the top of the list for conservation.
    Comm or Rec fishermen...we share the same interest. We must stand up to the feds as FISHERMEN and defend our constitutional rights!!! What good will *****ing back and forth about who caught what or cant catch due to a lack of knowledge. We are about to loose our right to produce food b/c the feds scare you! We must not forget...they work for us and we have the right to bare arms to remind them of that.
    I don't belive in war or terrorisim. I just want to see all fishermen and local law agencies get together and manage what is harvested or sent back to play thier part in the ecosystem. They feds, pew, sunoco, wal-mart, greenpeace or any other desk **** (who has no love or respect for the ocean or backwaters other than finical gain)should have no more say so in what we can keep, other than a single vote in the basket owned by US fishermen!