Without a paddle............

Darylb23Darylb23 Posts: 254 Deckhand
So I fished out at Munyon a week or so ago and I may have left my paddle at the Burnt Bridge take out. :banghead

By the time I got back to the launch/take out area, I was pretty ****. I seemed to be pretty affected by the heat and really just wanted to get loaded up and get out of there. That place can be a PITA to get your stuff in and out anyway plus I was pretty overheated. I was pretty sure I had loaded everything but I noticed the other day that my paddle wasnt in the garage. The only other possibilities are, it was taken out of my truck when I stopped at the Publix for a drink or it was taken out of my garage.

It is a long shot but just in case any of you guys stumbled across it, the paddle I left was a fiberglass shafted paddle with Phantom fx (pretty faded) on the blades. All black. I had found this paddle floating in a pond one day completely covered in scum. It took me forever to clean it up and was pretty happy with it. Back to my crappy aluminum paddle.
South River Outfitters Fishing Team - KayakBassFishing.com AmBASSador

Replies

• Lt.FireDogLt.FireDog Posts: 1,112 Officer
    See what happens when you venture out without me! :nono I'll keep my eye's open for any paddle deals........
  • Darylb23Darylb23 Posts: 254 Deckhand
    I should have taken your Monster our there. :spin

I could have used the energy. Then again, maybe I'm just old. Or maybe I was distracted by the young ladies taking off on their paddle boards. :)

Great, now I need a chaperone.
  • PBG-JohnPBG-John Posts: 419 Deckhand
    Bass & BBQ wrote: »
    I should have taken your Monster our there. :spin

I could have used the energy. Then again, maybe I'm just old. Or maybe I was distracted by the young ladies taking off on their paddle boards. :)

Great, now I need a chaperone.

You're giving us old guys a bad name. :bandwagon Hey Daryl
    The latest survey shows that
    three out of four people make
    up 75% of the population
  • Darylb23Darylb23 Posts: 254 Deckhand
    Who are you calling old? Wait ............ what were we talking about? :shrug
  • PBG-JohnPBG-John Posts: 419 Deckhand
    I'll let ya know after I get back from the early bird special
    The latest survey shows that
    three out of four people make
    up 75% of the population
  • timmcollinstimmcollins Posts: 826 Officer
    PBG-John wrote: »
    I'll let ya know after I get back from the early bird special

I hope that wasn't you who cut me off in the mash potato line!!
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, martini in one hand, Cheeseburger in the other, body well used and worn out and screaming WOO-HOO What a Ride!"