Labor day wknd Take us out..Snorkeling,fishing,swording??

124»

Replies

• PermitchaserPermitchaser Posts: 871 Officer
    a lot of bla bla bla and no pics
    she is 34 i am 51:grin
    mine with my hat .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • schmittyfish561schmittyfish561 Posts: 118 Officer
    Eskimo wrote: »

How about we all take Schmitty's girl out for a boat ride?

I can't guarantee a cooler full of fish, -but she will come back with a red snapper!!!

someone please bring a video camera i would love to see Eskimo get beat up by a girl!:rotflmao

Correct me if i'm wrong but Eskimo hasn't even started his own thread (virgin) do you even fish? sorry there's no frozen ponds in Florida for you to fish out of...:shrug if you don't have anything nice to say then shut up or go back to your igloo and suck on ya daddy's grundle
  • Go MongoGo Mongo Posts: 2,107 Captain
    someone please bring a video camera i would love to see Eskimo get beat up by a girl!:rotflmao

Correct me if i'm wrong but Eskimo hasn't even started his own thread (virgin) do you even fish? sorry there's no frozen ponds in Florida for you to fish out of...:shrug if you don't have anything nice to say then shut up or go back to your igloo and suck on ya daddy's grundle
    :rotflmao

Schmitty is not taking anyone's crap!
    “Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea
  • HEADIESHEADIES Posts: 51 Deckhand
    Schmitty the only thing Ive seen that you did wrong was your posting title. It should have read:

Toolbags n' Titties

......and unfortunatly there is more of one than the other.....
  • Thread-MinatorThread-Minator Posts: 223 Officer
    Swimsuit-Models.jpg

Dropped her hat... can't find it anywhere.
    itsallreallyhappeningp1.gif
  • Fish TailsFish Tails Posts: 164 Deckhand
    Don't back down Schmitty. You're on a roll!
124»