Labor day wknd Take us out..Snorkeling,fishing,swording??

Replies

• lowe-boylowe-boy Posts: 1,217 Officer
    Schmitty seems pretty Schitty if you put it into that perspective.

After decifering that and putting it into perspective, Mike seems like that guy that will go on your boat, have a bag of dope and if the cops/FWc pull you over, he will point the finger and say its yours.

Hey, it's me Mike, I'll bring my girl and the part favors, you bring the boat. I'll get smashed into next year, while you drive and wate gas and get some peeping time on my girl.

Officer: Who's weed is that

Schitty: That looks like GT's weed sir

GT: Are you kidding me? You brought the dope and your girlfriend and promised me a good time.

Schitty: It's your boat GT, you deal with it

Officer: GT, hands behind your back

Schitty: BTW officer, theres an 8 ball in the flare case

Officer: GT, your going to Jail, Schitty, you drive the boat back..................................

Party Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
  • treemanjohntreemanjohn Posts: 3,188 Captain
    I don't really have anything to ad to this thread, but I'm really glad someone paid to have that girls boobs lifted and filled.
    We’re like the piggy bank that everybody is robbing, and that ends President Trump
  • schmittyfish561schmittyfish561 Posts: 118 Officer
    2thekeys wrote: »
    the problem is all in the presentation..........I would venture to say if Smitty said "If anyone would like someone to split expenses with easy going couple,, we will bring rods, bait, food, refreshments and fishing skills, let us know.

instead it reads so wrong...........................................

Labor day wknd Take us out..Snorkeling,fishing,swording?? ARE YOU TELLING US TO TAKE YOU OUT, IT READS THAT WAY, EVEN IF YOU DIDNT MEAN IT
    Hey everyone,
    i may have came off a little strong but i was just trying to make the heading fit and if you were interested you could click and continue reading my girlfriend and i are heading down to islamorada for labor day weekend arriving early Saturday morning, we are bringing our beach cruisers paddle board and kayak so we can get out on the water some how. i do a lot of fishing of of boynton beach and would love to get out on a boat to have some fun weather its snorkeling for lobsters/spearfishing, fishing the reef, trolling offshore or if anybody's up for it i have a bad a$$ electric real with all the gear and bait to go sword fishing!!? HERE YOU ARE TELLING PEOPLE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, NOT LEAVING IT OPEN ENDED TO DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO DO WHAT THE BOAT OWNER WANTS TO DOif anybody has extra room or want to take us outAGAIN..TAKE US OUT...TELLING NOT ASKING for a fun day out on the water sent me a pm or give me a call thanks looking forward to a great weekend no matter what we get into. i dont mind sharing expenses cleaning the boat/catch and have all my own gear just let me know what u want me to bring. THIS WAS BETTER PUT
    i wasent telling anybody what to do, it pretty much says im down to do whatever " i would like to get out on a boat weather it snorkeling for lobsters/spearfishing, fishing the reef, trolling offshore or if anybody's up for it i have a bad a$$ electric real with all the gear and bait to go sword fishing!!? i never said if i go on your boat this is what i want to do.. and i was just throwing the swordfishing idea out there just in case someone really wanted to go but dident have a electric reel or know how

no offense taken.. i wasn't looking to charter a boat or anyone to play guide if anything i would be guiding your boat!AGAIN PRESENTATION..GUIDING MY BOAT...CONTROLLING ME? NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IN MOST CASES..UNLESS YOU ARE A CELEBRATED ANGLER..PERTER WRIGHT, ENRICO CAPOSSY, GUY HARVEY there use to be a section called "Need A Crew / Want To Fish" and those were the people i was reaching out to, some people don't know anything or very little about boating/fishing but like to do those things.GOOD SHOT AT EXPLAINING YOUR REASONABLE INTENTIONS HERE i meet a lot of boat owners that ether don't have friends that know how to fish or are tired of going out spending tons of money and not catching anything. i couldn't tell you how many times Ive been invited out on some ones boat and i didn't here "that's the biggest fish my boats ever caught" AGAIN, TELLING PEOPLE THEY NEED YOU..THEY DONT, THEY HAVE A BOAT IN ONE OF THE BEST PLACES IN THE WORLD TO OWN A BOATLOL its a lot of work packing the boat up for the day and some times its nice to have an extra handTHIS WAS GOOD, A BIT MORE HUMBLE..LESS CONTROLLING on the boat that knows what there doing, when i go fishing on my boat with my gf i like to bring another couple so i can concentrate on fishing while the girls were entertaining themselves A BIT SEXEST COMMENTand i have help rigging, anchoring etc.
    i wasent telling anybody they needed me, just saying i get invited on a lot of boats with strangers and always been invited back! i guess in the Se section its not un common to be invited on someone new's boat, but in the keys section everyone has there own boat and doesent need anybody to help i cant tell from the lack of good fishing reports from the "fishing capatial of the world"

i seen a lot of boats this weekend that wish they had a hot chick on board and a cooler full of fish! KIND OF SOUNDING LIKE YOU ARE PROSTITUTING YOUR GF OUT FOR A BOAT RIDE...AND GUARANTING A COOLER FULL OF FISH? WE ALL WISH IT WAS THAT EASY it is easy! what chick do you know or meet that doesent want to go one a boat? doesent matter hot or not! and if you cant come back with a cooler full of fish in the keys you might want to think about a different hobby?!

Bahahahah Eskimo your Fcking Hilarius!!! Nice 11Th post maybe one day you'll catch a fish and post a fishing report... instead of posting comments some where u don't belong! if you read my post no where does it say i wanted a free ride,or to use anyone's gear or drink anybody's booze!
    "i don't mind sharing expenses cleaning the boat/catch and have all my own gear just let me know what u want me to bring" i guess you didn't read my hole post no ones looking for a free ride... you were probable that lonely guy on the sand bar i saw wishing you had a hot chick and some friends to hang out with. GET A LIFE OR GET OFF THE FORUM!! I cant wait to laugh at your next report if u ever post one!! KOOK AFTER THIS RANT SOME MAY WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU BRING YOUR MEDS..CAUSE YOU 'RE NOT MAKING YOURSELF LOOK GOOD HERE let me take one of your post and take the time to reword it to look like im just trying to hustle someone for a fishing trip when you dont even know me??

AND ONE THING I THINK WE ALL KNOW...NOTHING BETTER THEN FISHING ALONE..AND THANK GOD YOU CAN PICK YOUR FISHING BUDDIES...BOAT CHEMISTRY IS CRITICAL TO A GOOD DAY ON THE WATER..WHO REALLY WANTS TO RISK THAT ON A DAY OUT WITH A STRANGER..IT IS A LOT TO ASK FOR.SO BEST BE HUMBLE

belive it or not i actualy got some good contacts and a couple new fishing buddies from all of this! :rotflmao

YOU GUYS WATCH DEADLIEST CATCH..AND ELLOIT ON THE RAMBLING ROSE..HE IS NOT A BAD GUY...BUT HE JUST DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO RELATE TO PEOPLE, HOW TO EMPATHIZE, HOW TO CONNECT, COMMUNICATE..I THINK WE HAVE A BIT OF THAT HERE, HE DOESN'T MEAN TO SOUND LIKE AN a$$HOLE...BUT HE CAN'T HELP IT...RUN GF RUN nice guys finish last
    lowe-boy wrote: »
    Schmitty seems pretty Schitty if you put it into that perspective.

After decifering that and putting it into perspective, Mike seems like that guy that will go on your boat, have a bag of dope and if the cops/FWc pull you over, he will point the finger and say its yours.

Hey, it's me Mike, I'll bring my girl and the part favors, you bring the boat. I'll get smashed into next year, while you drive and wate gas and get some peeping time on my girl.
    That's pretty strong coming from some one who doesent know me! That's like me saying..
    I bet if I go on Lowe-boy's boat and he got pulled over and they found "dope" he's going
    To be a pu**y and say it was mine so he doesent get arrested and take his boat!
  • HEADIESHEADIES Posts: 51 Deckhand
    For having a bunch of hot chicks in it this thread sure has turned gay.......

:hailslutz
  • Pate55Pate55 Posts: 122 Deckhand
    Yes!!!!****!!! (Smiley face dancin around).....#idontknowhowtoworktwitter
  • Go MongoGo Mongo Posts: 2,107 Captain
    Great thread. I'm interested in learning more about this lobster poacher, Thread-Minator.
    What was that about? I think he should have the opportunity to defend himself.
    Only seems fair.

And Schmitty, step it up a bit on the pics.
    “Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea
  • RRRRRR Posts: 8,218 Officer
    schitty gettin pwned
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Go Mongo wrote: »

And Schmitty, step it up a bit on the pics.

most of these guys don't deserve better pics, when ****(treemanjohn) wanna say im glad someone bought her a boob job! My chicks 35 with two kids!! Let's see your gf???? Seamanjohn
    My chicks 35 with two kids!!
    I could easily tell shes 35 with multiple kids! That's why I said I was happy someone helped her out. God made plastic surgeons to help some women out.

Relax dude I was just pointing out the obvious
    We’re like the piggy bank that everybody is robbing, and that ends President Trump
    So your saying that your chick is a has been with a 1st & 2nd place trophy.

Is it rewarding to play foster dad and the weekends and parade their mom around like an object. Do her kids know that moms quite the party girl?

Bang Bus?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
  • Thread-MinatorThread-Minator Posts: 223 Officer
    Thread-Minator was caught poaching lobsters in the keys and part of his probation was 1yr no stepping in the keys, yet he continues to frequent the keys.

Typical of a guy with multiple aliases.

Do you know what happens when a **** fiction writer meets a fact researcher ? You look dumber and dumber ...... I have unlimited resources of your stupidity. Please test me. I don't even have to post anything just all the fine remarks from mods and folks you've met on forum.

FACT !

Originally Posted by snookyj
    Nice job Benny!!!

Enough of the bs, if yall have beef with each other, then settle it somewhere else, this is fishing forum, not a high school dating forum. If you don't like the poster of the report, simply don't post a reply, its enough Lowe Boy, you're nothing but troll and always have been, post a fishing report for once you googan. I'm not gonna ban you because i could care less what you post on here, but it honestly gets annoying and i hate babysitting, GROW UP and GO FISHING!!!!
    Originally Posted by mannyfish
    what do expect Low Boy is like 50yrs old and still lives with his mother in a studio in hialeah! he's one of those interet wannabe that soft like a babys ****!

TROLLalert.gif

Please do not fish anymore this was absolutely disgusting as is your contribution to any thread you post on.

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?71716-Miamimuttonman-Report-8-23-12-Mixed-bag-Catch-Key-largo&p=887766#post887766 Click on link for all lowe boys great catches and yokes.
    Originally Posted by lowe-boy
    Isn't this the South Florida section?

Shame on you if you do not speak spanish in Miami and really?

Please explain to everyone why they should feel SHAMED for not speaking spanish in South Florida pepi ? Enjoy ! Call for Backup Wuss !
    boy.jpg 87.4K
    itsallreallyhappeningp1.gif
    Both of you want to talk **** but I guarantee you don't have anything better!!
  • PermitchaserPermitchaser Posts: 871 Officer
    Wheres your girlfriend? Treeman u wish your chick had a body like mine! State the oviouse everyone wouldent be asking for more pics if she looked 35 with kids! Most of the girls in there twentys don't look that good!

im with u bro they are hating.btw my girl its hot too,sooo everybody lets see wachu got .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I come on here to give a compliment to a cute middle aged woman with multiple kids and I get slammed. You "bros" need to get your priorities straight.
  • SonOfAGunninSonOfAGunnin Posts: 5,085 Admiral
    Hi, Irie.
  • inthesaltinthesalt Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    schmitty,
    Unlike the key's folks, I didn't see a thing wrong with your post. We went for seven years, and when the wife didn't want to fish, I went by myself. I could have used your help on one occassion when the wind was 20 plus. Pulling the anchor was a little treacherous.
    Most of the folks on this forum are local keys people and desperately need your money. If i had a boat in the keys, I would probably take you for free.
    No Sir ! I'd have to disagree. It wasn't Key's Folks. It twas Key's Capt's were one's who did not appreciate his desire to split costs with someone who owns a boat and the manner in which he presented his offer. I was dumb enough to stick my neck out for this kid when I saw how he was being ridiculed from all sides and even offered to hook up with him. Not even a thanks or a reply !
  • keylargo359keylargo359 Posts: 1,249 Officer
    inthesalt wrote: »
    schmitty,
    Unlike the key's folks, I didn't see a thing wrong with your post. We went for seven years, and when the wife didn't want to fish, I went by myself. I could have used your help on one occassion when the wind was 20 plus. Pulling the anchor was a little treacherous.
    Most of the folks on this forum are local keys people and desperately need your money. If i had a boat in the keys, I would probably take you for free.

Yup I need Your money real bad.Please I am the guy with the tin cup at the traffic light.pleas stop and drop a quarter in.and Schmitty please come back and bring all the hot chicks you can fit in your ride:wink
    The worst day of fishing is still better than the best day of work:\
    I was dumb enough to stick my neck out for this kid when I saw how he was being ridiculed from all sides and even offered to hook up with him. Not even a thanks or a reply !
    I stuck my neck out for his "cute" middle aged girlfriend who has several kids, and not a single thank you. This guys is ungrateful. I hope his girlfriend thanked her plastic surgeon for all the improvements he made
    TM,

South Florida is a third world country and Spanish Speaking is a must pendejo
  • GT FishGT Fish Posts: 9,448 Officer
    I was dumb
    Correct!
    mousey.gif
    61903c544aca27b57fb2aa29e6bc4a3b.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
    TM,

South Florida is a third world country and Spanish Speaking is a must
    :rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

ENGLISH AND BRAIN CELLS ARE A MUST MARYCOHN !

Time for accident **** act 3 ?
  • T TopT Top Posts: 3,706 Captain
    Are you a meth head or are you just that stupid?
  • ChumbagChumbag Posts: 381 Officer
    I stuck my neck out for his "cute" middle aged girlfriend who has several kids, and not a single thank you. This guys is ungrateful. I hope his girlfriend thanked her plastic surgeon for all the improvements he made

Where has common decency and civility gone?

Perhaps, time to move this to OT where it can really flourish; it appears we are well past any Keys relevancy.
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 9,288 Admiral
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
    Im taking ANUMBER2

THIS THREAD SUCKS.

you try to give Mike some good advise, he then bad mouths you and stabs you in the back.

You didn't even take Thread up on his offer....

Sayin'
  • SnaphappySnaphappy Posts: 1,405 Officer
    This thread is starting to rival some of the drama threads from West Cental. I enjoyed all nine pages of it. It could use some more pics of chicks in bikinis on boats though.
  • Go MongoGo Mongo Posts: 2,107 Captain
    “Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea
  • EskimoEskimo Posts: 18 Greenhorn

How about we all take Schmitty's girl out for a boat ride?

I can't guarantee a cooler full of fish, -but she will come back with a red snapper!!!