Labor day wknd Take us out..Snorkeling,fishing,swording??

Replies

• GT FishGT Fish Posts: 9,448 Officer
    Wanna get banned again?
    mousey.gif
    61903c544aca27b57fb2aa29e6bc4a3b.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
  • Thread-MinatorThread-Minator Posts: 223 Officer
    GT Fish wrote: »
    Wanna get banned again?

You un-employed trying to get in on the Moderating thing ? Maybe you could be a Consultant of something ?:grin

Only being decent to this guy and here you come with your accusations and threats once again on this guys thread.

You are going to start crying to ban me again when you should be the one banned.
    We both know because of your high post count of nonsense and kissing all the right butts you can get away with much others would not be able to.
    itsallreallyhappeningp1.gif
  • PolarPolar Lake WorthPosts: 22,372 AG
    This is fun, and funny
  • pointerDixie214pointerDixie214 Posts: 5,658 Admiral
    She is pretty hot.
    "Her beauty radiated like a beacon from a lighthouse!" - Buddy McCoy :hail
    You un-employed trying to get in on the Moderating thing ? Maybe you could be a Consultant of something ?:grin

Only being decent to this guy and here you come with your accusations and threats once again on this guys thread.

You are going to start crying to ban me again when you should be the one banned.
    We both know because of your high post count of nonsense and kissing all the right butts you can get away with much others would not be able to.

Keep testing the limits! You ever heard of being Pupped?
    mousey.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
    Keep testing the limits! You ever heard of being Pupped?

Is that your arrangement ? When things go bad for you and everyone can see for themselves what a complaining little snitch you are and then go crying to pup your impartial mod connection and have me banned at your convenience ? :wink
    I have a direct line to griz, I will use it if you continue to pick on my friend Drifter :)
    Is that your arrangement ? When things go bad for you,and can see for themselves what a complaining little snitch you are and then go crying to pup the your impartial mod connection and have me banned at your convenience ? :wink
    You are clever..A real Nostradumbass..Pup will have your head on a platter boy!
    mousey.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
    Polar wrote: »
    I have a direct line to griz, I will use it if you continue to pick on my friend Drifter :)

Haha see the power! You don't want to feel it!
    mousey.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
    Pup will reign a hell on you like no other!
    Polar wrote: »

I don't mind when he attempts to pick on me. It's when he calls all his buddies after his failed attempts and then ties my hands and keyboard behind my back when he gets me banned again and again. He knows a mod very well that is why he constantly follows me on my posts and threads even though he knows I thinks he is a POS SNITCH :grin
    I don't mind when he attempts to pick on me. It's when he calls all his buddies after his failed attempts and then ties my hands and keyboard behind my back when he gets me banned again and again. He knows a mod very well that is why he constantly follows me on my posts and threads even though he knows I thinks he is a POS SNITCH :grin
    How can one be a snitch if it's not true yo have 2 accounts? It's really cute when you defend yourself Lone Drifter/Thread Minotaur lol!
    mousey.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
    If I was you , I'd be careful. He knows Mitch
    Yup better known as Smitch...
    mousey.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
    How can one be a snitch if it's not true yo have 2 accounts? It's really cute when you defend yourself Lone Drifter/Thread Minotaur lol!

Thanks for your question. This is how. You don't have to be right to be a snitch. You are just a mistaken snitch aren't you ? :grin
    Originally Posted by GT Fish
    Well said Lone Drifter.

Originally Posted by GT Fish
    What about Lone Drifter? They are the same person Griz..

*Originally Posted by Joey Buttons *
    Snitch

Originally Posted by Joey Buttons
    Man. A lot of snitching going on in this thread. You would think this was the Women's Day forum
  • schmittyfish561schmittyfish561 Posts: 118 Officer
    thanks for adding all your guys bulls**t to my thread, no one should be getting banned.. this is a fishing forum not the babysitters club!!
    Right On ! Mike the place was a mess when we got here...:crossed
    thanks for adding all your guys bulls**t to my thread, no one should be getting banned.. this is a fishing forum not the babysitters club!!

Settle down and post some more chick pics..
    mousey.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
    Right On ! Mike the place was a mess when we got here...:crossed
    Can you merge your 2 names?
    mousey.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
  • SnookslangerSnookslanger Posts: 1,320 Officer
    Some heavy hitters on this here thread.

Mike - watch out for the Drifter Minator , hot **** BTW.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbaaKhJZWMOL6wbI1uz1gMkBQR94dtr2Dn__x8NwzcVDRiVW5Gb-cOL-oj
  • lowe-boylowe-boy Posts: 1,217 Officer
    GT. who rang the doorbell, **** Chihuaha barking again.

Thread M said, he would take him to the best bridge possible to do some serious fishing

a9b364e3.jpg

Shmitty, I'll trade you 3 of mine for 1 of yours- Hit me up too when your in town

7311d08b.jpg
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
    Low Boy I have a message for you from yesterday you may have not read yet !
    Dude, rather than posting cowardly insults about people enjoying the great outdoors and the individuals who pass on in valuable techniques and tips and how to catch some of natures best food. I encourage you to post some of your catches. Its easy to sit behind a keyboard with what we call computer courage under the guise of anonymity,and by the way for you and your buddy HialeahAngler I'm the other one. Tight Lines Gentlemen!!!
    :wink
  • T TopT Top Posts: 3,706 Captain
    Why don't you take them lobstering, I'm sure the FWC would love to "pat" her down.
  • BnTBnT Posts: 6,644 Admiral
    Poor lone minitar is gonna get banned AGAIN
    "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day... Don’t teach a man to fish…and feed yourself. He’s a grown man. And fishing’s not that hard"
    gandrfab wrote: »
    Sharky is always clocky, bnt is sometimes sharky,
    sharky is sometimes bnt, but bnt is never clocky
  • Cherokee ThunderCherokee Thunder Posts: 169 Officer
    Ain't a minator a horse body with a human torso and a unicorn horn? Those are kool.
    T Top wrote: »
    Why don't you take them lobstering, I'm sure the FWC would love to "pat" her down.

Originally Posted by BnT
    Poor lone minitar is gonna get banned AGAIN

T-Slop and Bend and tackle are here to even the odds.
    137487b9de32bf31.gif

Originally Posted by BnT
    No harm to your ex-buddy.. just severe intimidation.. PM if interested.
    It involves an axe, a gallon of water and a 7 iron.

I charge 50% because of the risk i am undertaking.

Did you bring your axe or Seven iron ?
  • ChumbagChumbag Posts: 381 Officer
    It took a little longer than I expected, but this has certainly turned into one of the most active Keys threads, with a contribution from an OT spillover. Mike, your girl friend is very attractive. Congratulations on that and the popularity of your thread. Also, have to admit that Eskimo's response was entertaining.
  • pupraiserpupraiser Posts: 10,261 AG
    Ok...catch me up here. Whom was the lobster poacher? :shrug
    Lone drifter/Thread-minotard
    mousey.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
  • lowe-boylowe-boy Posts: 1,217 Officer
    Thread-Minator was caught poaching lobsters in the keys and part of his probation was 1yr no stepping in the keys, yet he continues to frequent the keys.

Typical of a guy with multiple aliases.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
  • 2thekeys2thekeys Posts: 162 Deckhand
    the problem is all in the presentation..........I would venture to say if Smitty said "If anyone would like someone to split expenses with easy going couple,, we will bring rods, bait, food, refreshments and fishing skills, let us know.

instead it reads so wrong...........................................

Labor day wknd Take us out..Snorkeling,fishing,swording?? ARE YOU TELLING US TO TAKE YOU OUT, IT READS THAT WAY, EVEN IF YOU DIDNT MEAN IT
    Hey everyone,

my girlfriend and i are heading down to islamorada for labor day weekend arriving early Saturday morning, we are bringing our beach cruisers paddle board and kayak so we can get out on the water some how. i do a lot of fishing of of boynton beach and would love to get out on a boat to have some fun weather its snorkeling for lobsters/spearfishing, fishing the reef, trolling offshore or if anybody's up for it i have a bad a$$ electric real with all the gear and bait to go sword fishing!!? HERE YOU ARE TELLING PEOPLE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, NOT LEAVING IT OPEN ENDED TO DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO DO WHAT THE BOAT OWNER WANTS TO DOif anybody has extra room or want to take us outAGAIN..TAKE US OUT...TELLING NOT ASKING for a fun day out on the water sent me a pm or give me a call thanks looking forward to a great weekend no matter what we get into. i dont mind sharing expenses cleaning the boat/catch and have all my own gear just let me know what u want me to bring. THIS WAS BETTER PUT

no offense taken.. i wasn't looking to charter a boat or anyone to play guide if anything i would be guiding your boat!AGAIN PRESENTATION..GUIDING MY BOAT...CONTROLLING ME? NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IN MOST CASES..UNLESS YOU ARE A CELEBRATED ANGLER..PERTER WRIGHT, ENRICO CAPOSSY, GUY HARVEY there use to be a section called "Need A Crew / Want To Fish" and those were the people i was reaching out to, some people don't know anything or very little about boating/fishing but like to do those things.GOOD SHOT AT EXPLAINING YOUR REASONABLE INTENTIONS HERE i meet a lot of boat owners that ether don't have friends that know how to fish or are tired of going out spending tons of money and not catching anything. i couldn't tell you how many times Ive been invited out on some ones boat and i didn't here "that's the biggest fish my boats ever caught" AGAIN, TELLING PEOPLE THEY NEED YOU..THEY DONT, THEY HAVE A BOAT IN ONE OF THE BEST PLACES IN THE WORLD TO OWN A BOATLOL its a lot of work packing the boat up for the day and some times its nice to have an extra handTHIS WAS GOOD, A BIT MORE HUMBLE..LESS CONTROLLING on the boat that knows what there doing, when i go fishing on my boat with my gf i like to bring another couple so i can concentrate on fishing while the girls were entertaining themselves A BIT SEXEST COMMENTand i have help rigging, anchoring etc.

i seen a lot of boats this weekend that wish they had a hot chick on board and a cooler full of fish! KIND OF SOUNDING LIKE YOU ARE PROSTITUTING YOUR GF OUT FOR A BOAT RIDE...AND GUARANTING A COOLER FULL OF FISH? WE ALL WISH IT WAS THAT EASY

Bahahahah Eskimo your Fcking Hilarius!!! Nice 11Th post maybe one day you'll catch a fish and post a fishing report... instead of posting comments some where u don't belong! if you read my post no where does it say i wanted a free ride,or to use anyone's gear or drink anybody's booze!
    "i don't mind sharing expenses cleaning the boat/catch and have all my own gear just let me know what u want me to bring" i guess you didn't read my hole post no ones looking for a free ride... you were probable that lonely guy on the sand bar i saw wishing you had a hot chick and some friends to hang out with. GET A LIFE OR GET OFF THE FORUM!! I cant wait to laugh at your next report if u ever post one!! KOOK AFTER THIS RANT SOME MAY WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU BRING YOUR MEDS..CAUSE YOU 'RE NOT MAKING YOURSELF LOOK GOOD HERE

AND ONE THING I THINK WE ALL KNOW...NOTHING BETTER THEN FISHING ALONE..AND THANK GOD YOU CAN PICK YOUR FISHING BUDDIES...BOAT CHEMISTRY IS CRITICAL TO A GOOD DAY ON THE WATER..WHO REALLY WANTS TO RISK THAT ON A DAY OUT WITH A STRANGER..IT IS A LOT TO ASK FOR.SO BEST BE HUMBLE

YOU GUYS WATCH DEADLIEST CATCH..AND ELLOIT ON THE RAMBLING ROSE..HE IS NOT A BAD GUY...BUT HE JUST DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO RELATE TO PEOPLE, HOW TO EMPATHIZE, HOW TO CONNECT, COMMUNICATE..I THINK WE HAVE A BIT OF THAT HERE, HE DOESN'T MEAN TO SOUND LIKE AN a$$HOLE...BUT HE CAN'T HELP IT...RUN GF RUN

http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/serial.htm